I DID IT... I FINALLY DID IT!!

Options
I now weigh LESS THEN 200!!! I got on scale this morning, even though not my official weigh in day, and it read 198.6- got off, let it reset, got back on it read 198.4, got off again, let it reset and got back on.... 198.6 again!!! NO FLUKE it was the real deal!! Too many years of being in the 200's and now I am not!! OMG I was thrilled!! :heart: When telling the girl I work with this story I cried ~ :cry: !! I realized then just how big of a deal it was to me! I hope everyone feels this way when they reach a major goal in the weight loss journey!!! :wink:

Replies

• kao1114
    kao1114 Posts: 51
    Options
    That is awesome!! Good for you! Congrats!!!
  • BrandyCarr
    Options
    That is FABULOUS!!!! Keep up the great work!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • monharri
    monharri Posts: 78
    Options
    WOOHOO! That's amazing! Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work that's awesome yo must be over the moon. Keep up all the good work :drinker:
  • sbeisel1
    sbeisel1 Posts: 181
    Options
    You are amazing!! that is a great story. I love that you kept checking to make sure what you were seeing was true. Congratulations!! you definately should feel proud. Keep going and make youreself some more fantastic stories!!!
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congrats to you!
  • futurerunner
    futurerunner Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That has to be such a wonderful feeling! I'm excited to get there also.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    That IS a big deal! Enjoy your sweet success--you've earned it!
  • ryanpayne4
    ryanpayne4 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!!
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Such a wonderful story. Very happy you for. Keep up the good work.
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    thats fantasic
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    :happy: :bigsmile: :drinker: :love: :glasses:

WAY TO GO!!!!!!

*high five!!!!*
  • bettertracie
    bettertracie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    GREAT WORK!! It feels great doesn't it?? I honestly could be happy right where I am as long as I FEEL good!!
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Oh to be under 200 THAT is so GREAT!! I"m happy for you and you keep up that great work!
  • misslissa121
    Options
    It is a big deal. I hit under 200 for the first time last week. I was calling EVERYONE :). Congrats, and keep up the good work.
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    That is WONDERFUL...so happy for you. Keep up the good work!
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    :wink: Awesome job! Great accomplishment! Just wait until your official weigh-in date and it will be down even more! YEAHHH
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work! :)
  • juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! 17 lbs. more for me and I'll be joining you in the "Under 200 Club"!!! :)
  • Embell0830
    Embell0830 Posts: 105
    Options
    Great job and keep it up. You're found what works for you and are doing a fantastic job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!