I DID IT... I FINALLY DID IT!!

Options

Replies

• Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I now weigh LESS THEN 200!!! I got on scale this morning, even though not my official weigh in day, and it read 198.6- got off, let it reset, got back on it read 198.4, got off again, let it reset and got back on.... 198.6 again!!! NO FLUKE it was the real deal!! Too many years of being in the 200's and now I am not!! OMG I was thrilled!! :heart: When telling the girl I work with this story I cried ~ :cry: !! I realized then just how big of a deal it was to me! I hope everyone feels this way when they reach a major goal in the weight loss journey!!! :wink:

http://gifs.gifbin.com/sw8035sw753.gif
  • Rayman233
    Rayman233 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Fantastic !
  • ks_mommaof5
    ks_mommaof5 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done!!!! :)))))
  • amazondakini
    amazondakini Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am so excited for you!! Way to go, and thanks for sharing!! I am so determined to get into the One-derland too... 17 pounds to go. How did you do it???
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Keep up the hard work and determination!!!
  • Suchacatch
    Options
    OMG I can imagine how you feel as I am about 3 - 4 pounds away to 199 pounds. I myself have been in the 200+ pounds for atleast the last 11 yrs of my life and the day I see 199 I am going to do my first kart wheel!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is soooooo awesome! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Birder150
    Birder150 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!
    Such a great goal to achieve. Congratulations!
    :flowerforyou:
  • anna_love
    anna_love Posts: 177
    Options
    that is very good great job keep the hard work up !! i know how u feel im the some me lossing weight is such a big deal im always talking to my mom about my weigh and i think she knows already that it is a big deal to me already:happy:
  • simonsayzz
    simonsayzz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling! Such a proud moment! I've lost 39 pounds and am 15 from my goal, hang in there!
  • moseler
    moseler Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Awww... that is so awesome! Congratulations... everyone deserves to have that moment where they realize all the hard work, diligent tracking and constant awareness is truly paying off... physically AND emotionally! Good for you! :wink:
  • newday332
    newday332 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Keep up the great work!
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    So very happy for you! This is exciting as anything! I can't wait to get there.. but I've got a loooong way to go!
    CONGRATULATIONS!
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    that's super awsome!!! that must of been a wonderful feeling.

keep up the great work !
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Good job! Feels good doesn't it.........:)
  • SunshineT83
    SunshineT83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Way to go! So excited for you!! I can't wait to be back in ONEderland again.
  • careena1
    careena1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! Congratulations!!! I am anticipating that same feeling, hopefully real soon. I am only three pounds away from reaching One-derland. I have been over 200 pounds for I don't even know how many years. I can't even remember when I was one hundred anything. I can't wait for the day that i can say I am below 200 pounds, even if it is one hundred ninety nine point nine at least it is not 200. I have been working real hard and I am bound and determined to get there. Again congrats!:smile:
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    YES!!! I know how you feel, and i'm sooo very happy for you that you get to feel this way!!! Congrats!!!
  • krispyychicken
    Options
    That's amazing! I'm working to lose weight too, so hearing success stories is always nice:)
  • JenRedesigned
    JenRedesigned Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I can't wait til I get there!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!