I DID IT... I FINALLY DID IT!!

Options

Replies

• GREAT STORY!!! I can't wait to read your reaction when you reach your final goal! WHOO HOO!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can imagine how you're feeling! FANTASTIC!!
  • noiva
    noiva Posts: 94
    Options
    Awesome job! I can't wait to join you in the 1's!
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    just wonderful! hard work paid off!!
  • sewist
    sewist Posts: 40
    Options
    Congrats! Isn't it nice to be in the 100s?!
  • ayanna32
    ayanna32 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Get it girl!
  • vanessasmom2
    Options
    I so can not wait until this happens to me! Congrats on reaching ONE-DERLAND! Now reward yourself! By the way I step on and off the scales 3 times, everytime I weigh myself ! :wink:
  • scsksouthern
    scsksouthern Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Your success made me tear up, too... Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • 2youngatheart
    2youngatheart Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Congrats on the hard work....and life changing results! :flowerforyou:
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I totally understand how you felt. I can't wait to get back to onderland.
  • maricruz45
    Options
    Thats amazing and thats exactly how i feel as well ..this week i was under 200 for the first time in a long time! the last time i was this weight was in middle school! YAY us !!!
  • reginapeak
    Options
    I am so with you!
    I have been over 200 for the past 15 years. Twice, I dropped below. For the last 5 years I have averaged 205-210. This year I decided enough was enough and I am starting a life changing journey.
    Two weeks ago- I got down to 199-then last week 198.
    I cried too. This was such a huge milestone for me!! Under 200!!! Under 200!!! Its amazing how a number can have such a hold of you.
    But it did something else for me, showed me that I can do this, and it only cemented my resolve to get healthy.

I want to say Congratulations, and I totally get it, Good for you!!! Keep it up!!!
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    I am hopeful that I am going to be under 200 lbs very soon...Great job!!
  • beyersar40
    beyersar40 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel!!! I just hit 199 and still don't believe it I have to see it on the scale two days in a row so I haven't posted it yet haha!
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I think I will be the exact same as you when that day comes. Congratulations. I love how you got on the scale at least 3 or 4 times. That is what I do as well
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Awww Congrats! I can't wait until I get there. I am at 204 right now. I plateaued big time the past 7 months and finally started losing again with Ripped in 30. I am sure I will have the same reaction. Good Job!
  • kendralh78
    Options
    I am so proud of you!!!
  • nikki778
    nikki778 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Awww yay!!!! thats so awesome good for you,..Best of luck the rest of your journey!!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Krystal821
    Krystal821 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!!!!!!
  • brittyc1988
    Options
    Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!