Options
13»

Replies

• lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    3 words...

Fiber One Brownie.
    Be careful. They give some folks an awful case of gas.
    How about just save yourself some calories for the day, and have a snickers?
    Or if you are trying to cut sugar and be more healthy, you could mix a tsp of cocoa with some Greek yogurt. Or a bowl of oatmeal.

It has 3 grams of fiber...that's half of what a pear has. I can't see how a fiber one brownie would hurt anymore than anything else.
  • OngakuMusume
    Options
    Thank you all for the great ideas!! I'm definitely gonna try out all the different kinds of ice cream you suggested and maybe get myself some dark chocolate next time I go to the store. I live in a dorm so it's hard for me to bake, but I'll definitely try that out when I get home.

You're all the best! Thank you so so so much!!
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I second (or 22nd...) all the skinny cow recommendations...I've only tried their ice cream bars but they are delicious, huge, and low cal. Awesome treat.
  • kountrygrl27
    kountrygrl27 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Special K Chocolaty delights cereal!!
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    3.5 oz of fat free greek yogurt with a tablespoon of cocoa powder and your sweetener of choice=chocolate pudding around 150 calories :]
  • jojogo1111
    Options
    3 words...

Fiber One Brownie.
    Be careful. They give some folks an awful case of gas.
    How about just save yourself some calories for the day, and have a snickers?
    Or if you are trying to cut sugar and be more healthy, you could mix a tsp of cocoa with some Greek yogurt. Or a bowl of oatmeal.

It has 3 grams of fiber...that's half of what a pear has. I can't see how a fiber one brownie would hurt anymore than anything else.

Too much fiber can give you the poop-farts. Trust me on this one :)