That TOTALLY awkward moment when...

Options

Replies

• deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I have a crush on one of the trainers at my gym. I think I was doing something wrong on one of the machines the other night, because he started to come over to say something but one of the other trainers distracted him. I got the hell out of there before he was done talking!

It's not really embarrassing, just very awkward. I'm awkward!! :blushing:
  • illtemperedsebas
    Options
    That awkward moment when you're on the treadmill running and your boobs are bouncing, and ...your a guy!!
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I listen to podcasts when I work out, and one of my favourites is 'My Brother, My Brother and Me' - a comedy advice podcast for the modern era...

...anyway, I'm doing DB curls, and something super funny happens in the podcast, I laugh, lose control of the DB and it crashes down into my testicles.

Oh man. Poor little guys.

you arent kidding. I took a bounce pass to the junk playing basketball yesterday and started to sweat, got light headed and nauseated. those little guys are no joke :embarassed:
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Last week, in a super crowded Zumba class. We were doing some weird punching motions, and I accidentally punched myself in the jaw so hard that my eyes teared up. If anyone noticed, they were kind enough to pretend that they didn't. :P

My sister in law did something similar the other night.. I almost peed my pants... we were using resistance bungees as a "rowing machine" ... sitting onthe floor legs extended with the band part around the bottom of your feet, and you pull backwards... well, her cord slowly started slipping off the bottom of her feet and SMACK hit her right in the face... I couldnt help but laugh! She had a red line across her nose the whole rest of the workout..
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    That awkward moment when you're on the treadmill running and your boobs are bouncing, and ...your a guy!!

Hahahahaha!!! I believe the technical term is "moobs". LOL :wink: :laugh:
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Well, mines is sort of just like yours. . . I let go of the handle bars and stopped paying attention on the treadmill and flew into the wall behind me

This is my biggest fear!!!
  • karinasis
    Options
    When you write an enomous text to your husband explaning why you are upset with him... getting mad at the lack of response only to find out you sent it to HIS MOTHER!
  • mallo_reeee
    Options
    hahah you're hilarious. adding you!
  • sarahbetherck
    sarahbetherck Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I was throwing a medicine ball against a wall and instead of catching it with my hands I caught it with my face. Ouch.
  • Chloe_P78
    Chloe_P78 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Similar treadmill experience - at a gym in a hotel, thought I'd start running straight away so set it at 10 like I do at home. Which is all good and well when it's set to km's, which it was not. Turns out that 10mph is alot faster than 10kmph, I had a bruise on my bum for a long time to remind me.
    Worse part was the staff freaked out and wouldn't let me back on because they were worried I'd hurt myself and might sue. Only thing hurt was my pride :blushing:
  • amanda52488
    amanda52488 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    LOL All of these are great!
    I definitely have a few....

First is the same as others..... I was joggin on the treadmill, got off and then came back to wipe it down. I had thought I had stopped it but must not have cause when I stepped on it I went flying off! And like someone else said, NO ONE asked if i was okay!!

The other was when I was taking a step class.... which was a b**** in itself. In the middle of the class, with my red face and all, I tripped and fell on my bum and the instructor stopped the class to see if i was ok!

hah
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I was running outside about 2 months ago and my chest strap just when totally loose, and fell on my hips... So I had to lift my coat, my base layer in order to fix my chest strap... and of course, 3 kids that were going to school pass by at that exact time, as well as 2 cars... but for all the 40 minutes that I ran before that, I didn't saw anybody!
  • LaVieEnRaw
    Options
    Right before I hit the gym, I did my laundry and threw my microfiber sweat towel in with the rest of my stuff. So I get to the gym, get on the elliptical, start working up a sweat, so I grab my nifty towel and start using it. Well, about half way through, I pick up the towel again and a pair of my lacy underthings falls right next to my elliptical and the guy about to get on the elliptical next to me picks it up without thinking and then realizes what he just picked up. The look on his face.....like he had just picked up radioactive dog poop or something.

Static cling is a B****
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Right before I hit the gym, I did my laundry and threw my microfiber sweat towel in with the rest of my stuff. So I get to the gym, get on the elliptical, start working up a sweat, so I grab my nifty towel and start using it. Well, about half way through, I pick up the towel again and a pair of my lacy underthings falls right next to my elliptical and the guy about to get on the elliptical next to me picks it up without thinking and then realizes what he just picked up. The look on his face.....like he had just picked up radioactive dog poop or something.

Static cling is a B****

Oh hell no.... :noway:
  • anastasiawildflower
    anastasiawildflower Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My story involves an exercise ball, so I think it barely qualifies. My husband put my exercise ball on the bed just to get it out of the way. I was mocking it's placement and then he challenged me to try planking on it. He tried to balance it for me, but it being on the mattress made it difficult. I lost balance entirely, tried to put my hands down, which caused the ball to roll forward. My arms and head got stuck underneath and trying to roll out of it, I basically threw myself off the bed, effectively breaking my water glass and damaging a couple other things. I was in tears laughing my butt off as my husband just sat there wide-eyed, in shock. Pretty sure my husband will never look at me the same again.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options

Static cling is a B****

LMAOOOO! This. Is awesome.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options

Static cling is a B****

That is FANTASTICALLY funny....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lindsnjeff
    lindsnjeff Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Seriously teared up reading this! HILARIOUS
  • kerriberry74
    kerriberry74 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    These are all way too funny...

I did an express abs class during the try the Y week this summer. We had just finished up using a stability ball and I was leaning on it. Something shifted- I think the ball must have been right at the edge of the mat & my leaning on the ball pushed it up onto the mat. Anyway, the mat shot out in one direction, the ball went in the opposite direction & I ended up flat on my back. To make matters worse, the instructor is really cute... It took a few weeks before I stopped hanging my head in embarrassment every time I saw him.
  • PhatAv8r
    PhatAv8r Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    working out with my son on the leg press machine doing what was usually a normal workout.. pressed up, and then all of a sudden in my mind I'm seeing what is an inch thick steel cable come completely unshredded and break, and in my groin, I can FEEL that. Ended up with a 3rd degree strain in my groin and a sports hernia... but the embarrassing part was after they hauled me to the hospital...

Imagine laying there in pain, pants down to your ankles on the table and in walks an attractive Chinese woman who non-chalantly grabs your junk, pulls it to the side, and starts sweeping the ultrasound wand over your groin area...

Your wife and teenage son are sitting there looking on and all you can think in your mind now is.. please stop moving my junk around!!! and for heck sake, please don't pop a pup tent now!