1st event after 53 lbs lost! What do you think?

Options
124»

Replies

• LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Thanks all you guys and gals!! You all really know how to make a girl feel great!!! I am really loving this outfit! I just know I'm gonna be brought way down if my Grandma sees the shoes...she is all conservative and does not like crazy prints or high heels...if it was up to her I would never wear anything with heels or open toes or flip flops....on and on...You can't tell her that that kinda dress does not look good with "flats" especially on me...I have big feet. And I know she is gonna give me crap about why I always gotta be crazy and weird why I can't just get something normal...blah blah. And i know she is wrong and it don't matter what she thinks but it still ruins my good mood ya know? I am hoping she won't go even though she was invited, then I won't have to hear anything till afterwards when someone tells her about it.
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I hope you feel like a million bucks wearing that dress! It looks great on you!!!!
  • misssarahb
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! The dress looks great, but you look better! Enjoy your night all dolled up! :)
  • pao140
    pao140 Posts: 3
    Options
    U look great!!
    I suggest silver for jewelry , it looks great with the color of your dress. I wld not wear a necklace bc you don't want to take away from the dress , and some silver earings /ring and a bracelet. Nothing too flashy ,classy. Clean make up depending if the wedding is at night of day. You will look great!
  • skir927
    skir927 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Note to self: go to Target and get those shoes! Your calves look great!

Personally, I'd go with gold, fine dangly earrings and some gold skinny bangles - simple and shiny. :)
  • GenFo
    GenFo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look terrific and most importantly...CONFIDENT!

If you grandmother says anything just smile and nod and think "what a sweet, old-fashioned, little old lady...if only she could have experienced showcasing smoking hot legs in her lifetime" and then go boogie.

People tend to be brutally honest on these forums and the response has been really positive so I think you can be reassured that you look pretty damn good.
  • christinerush
    Options
    You look a million dollars and I wouldnt have thought the dress or shoes were that cheap! Oh I mean that nicely, like they look way more expensive! Have a ball! You deserve to!:smokin:
  • avafrisbee
    avafrisbee Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Love the combo. I think you look fantastic! The dress is amazing. I would match it with maybe a silver or white gold chain and charm like bracelet and some lightly dangly short earrings (again white gold or silver or something like that). I like the idea of a previous poster of your hair in an elegant and sexy twist. Do those shoes have a matching clutch purse? Because that would just pull the whole thing together so perfectly. And if you really love the shoes you will certainly have an occasion to use the clutch with them again.
  • OneDayAtaTime1967
    Options
    Hey lady I love love love it, you look so great. I'm just proud to be you fitnesspal buddy.
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Ohhh La La.. Look at those LEGS!!! You look GREAT good job!
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    ok.. Im a happily married straight woman... but WOWZER your legs are FIIIIIINE!! (And Im incredibly envious of your shoes!!!)
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Hey lady I love love love it, you look so great. I'm just proud to be you fitnesspal buddy.

AWWW Thanks!! :) I lurv my pals!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    ok.. Im a happily married straight woman... but WOWZER your legs are FIIIIIINE!! (And Im incredibly envious of your shoes!!!)

OhmyGawd! you are so silly! Thanks sooo much! Target for the shoes! I love them:)
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Love the outfit! Keep the jewelry simple. I wouldn't even wear a necklace, that neckline is great by itself. And a chunky gold bangle bracelet would look great. Maybe some loose curls or beach waves for the hair...woo woo sexy!
  • Stephanie2167
    Options
    You look amazing. And leopard goes with everything. :) Rock it!
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You look great :)

Personally i dnt think you need much to go with this great outfit, i would wear something gold which would be very dainty around my neck and wrists.

Hope you have a great time and those shoes are ace!! :heart:
  • bikiniwantabe
    bikiniwantabe Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Love the shoes! Rock it out Girl!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I love the dress, I want the dress, and the combo looks great on you. Twenty years ago, I would have tried the shoes, but I have to protect myself from falls as I get older. (lol)
  • sharibob3
    sharibob3 Posts: 180
    Options
    I WANT YOUR SHOES!!!! :happy:

You look great!!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Can I borrow your shoes when you are done? Totally love!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!