yummy, filling breakfast under 200 cal!

Options

Replies

• sizzlinoverthefat
    sizzlinoverthefat Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    yeah this sounds good, but I'm thinking it's got to be at least 400 cals. 200 in the eggs and egg whites alone, the sausages are 100 cals for 3 links, and the cheese you're looking at probably about 100 too, so yeah 400 is more like it.

DIETERS BEWARE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE (for 200 cals at least, still a fairly healthy a filling breakfast)

She said twice, it's 2 servings
    .Yeap maggcat, you are correct. Some didn't appear to read the whole thing?? FYI use fat free cheese along with egg beaters, will be worth eating. I'ld to to add some scallions and a couple of cherry tomates quartered!! now that'll be a great sunday brunch with a side of spianch salad:bigsmile:
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Breakfast Pie! 2 servings!!!!!!!!
    I believe that's 2 servings, or 1/2 a pie. :-D
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Bump!!!

Oh, and is this 2 servings? LMAO!!! :bigsmile:

Thank you for posting!
  • reneeramirez4christ
    reneeramirez4christ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Seriously people, READ!!! IT' is NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT 1 serving! haha! I think people are way to quick to sound like they know it all that they forget to READ the posts!

Sounds great! Will definitely try it!
  • sizzlinoverthefat
    Options
    really good with a some salsa! about 2 tbs is only 10 cal!

^^ I always add salsa to my "breakfast burrito"
    ingredients: 1/4 cup of egg beaters = 30 calories
    1 slice of fat free cheese = 25 cal
    1 whole wheat low carb small soft taco shell = 50 cal for taco shell
    salsa = 10 cals
    WELLLA A TOTAL CALORIES = 135
    GREAT TASTING AND FILLING MEAL.
    I'll occasionally add a 4 oz glass of v8 juice fof a change instead of 2 glases of water!!:love:
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Bump

• Cortnizzle
    Options
    yeah this sounds good, but I'm thinking it's got to be at least 400 cals. 200 in the eggs and egg whites alone, the sausages are 100 cals for 3 links, and the cheese you're looking at probably about 100 too, so yeah 400 is more like it.

DIETERS BEWARE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE (for 200 cals at least, still a fairly healthy a filling breakfast)

Divide it by half. its TWO servings! so you are eating half the eggs, half the sausage and half the cheese. 400 for the whole thing, divided by two.
  • Wendyerickson
    Wendyerickson Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    sounds really good:)
  • msindependent79
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing as I was reading through the posts! Do people read all the posts before they post? If not bet they feel kind of stupid when they realize that almost everyone has corrected them! I think if you are going to respond to a post you better make sure to read the entire post!!
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options

.Yeap maggcat, you are correct. Some didn't appear to read the whole thing?? FYI use fat free cheese along with egg beaters, will be worth eating. I'ld to to add some scallions and a couple of cherry tomates quartered!! now that'll be a great sunday brunch with a side of spianch salad:bigsmile:

this sounds really good... i am going to have to try
    hubby will probably eat and not even know its actually healthy!!!
    :bigsmile:
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Soumds delish! Im going to make it for breakfast,
    since i have to share it I'll add some spinach to it. Then i can split it with my daughter, she loves eggs with mear and spinach!
  • sizzlinoverthefat
    Options

this sounds really good... i am going to have to try
    hubby will probably eat and not even know its actually healthy!!!
    :bigsmile:

You lisa28115 and hubby will surely enjoy the meal :bigsmile: Healthy does not mean bad tasting..:laugh:
  • sizzlinoverthefat
    Options
    try this too>>>>> my "breakfast burrito" :drinker:
    ingredients: 1/4 cup of egg beaters = 30 calories
    1 slice of fat free cheese = 25 cal
    1 whole wheat low carb small soft taco shell = 50 cal for taco shell
    salsa = 10 cals
    WELLLA A TOTAL CALORIES = 135
    GREAT TASTING AND FILLING MEAL.
    I'll occasionally add a 4 oz glass of v8 juice fof a change instead of 2 glases of water!!

Banquet Brown & Serve - Turkey Sausage Breakfast Links, 3 links 110 2 7 9 1 390
    Great Value - Mild Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese, 1/3 cup 110 1 9 7 0 180
    Great Value - Egg White Only Large, 2 egg white 34 0 0 7 0 110
    Egg - Whole, Large Raw, 2 egg 140 0 10 12 0 140
    Add Ingredient
    Total: 394 3 26 35 1 820
    Per Serving: 197 2 13 18 1 410
  • GenFo
    GenFo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yum. Thanks!
  • Trinketona
    Trinketona Posts: 190
    Options
    is that 1 serving? if so, there's no way its only 200 calorie.s.. 2 eggs along have 160

I was about to say the same thing.
  • mrsepiphany
    mrsepiphany Posts: 142 Member
    Options

That sounds yummy too!
  • rowbseat13
    rowbseat13 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    is that 1 serving? if so, there's no way its only 200 calorie.s.. 2 eggs along have 160

I was about to say the same thing.

God, I hope you're kidding. To comment with that one page 3... Wow.
  • ChristinewithaC
    Options
    That sounds so good! I've been eating cereal or yogurt for breakfast and I'm getting tired of it. I'm definitely going to try your recipe!!!!!! Thanks.
  • iamkateiam
    iamkateiam Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Looks good!
  • mrsepiphany
    mrsepiphany Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    let me know if you try it!