The murder house

Options
124»

Replies

• Riceking10
    Options
    I'd rather not know the history, but yea, I'd live there.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Well if my ridiculous lowball offer gets accepted I will have a house-warming party and you are all invited.
    Zombie theme of course because Im classy like that.

congrats. i hope it works out for you.
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    No, not to be all new agey or anything, but I truly believe in negative energy fields and things like that. We have a house like that, everyone calls it the sad house. It's a huge mansion, but every family that has moved in there, someone dies. I don't think it's just by chance.

demonic spirits are real. Plead the blood of Jesus over you daily. Receive His blessings and grace and mercy daily!

But the demons are so much more fun:devil:
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    American-Horror-Story-house-deserted-in-the-70s-2.jpg

My dream house.

Exactly!! I LOVE this!!
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Well if my ridiculous lowball offer gets accepted I will have a house-warming party and you are all invited.
    Zombie theme of course because Im classy like that.

Yes! A reason to break out the make-up kit! I hope the liquid latex has not dried up.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    if it was an a$$hat that died there, not only would I live in it, I would do seances and make fun of him in the beyond. Just one more reason why I am WICKED cricket

cheers
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I would totally live in a "murder house". I'm an atheist so I don't believe in ghosts - wouldn't bother me at all.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Does having land that encompasses an indian graveyard count?
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    nope.
    couldn't do it.
    i have experienced to many things to pretend that I would be ok in a house like that.
    I'd never sleep.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Having seen the movie Poltergeist one too many times...I'd be afraid of find this under my bed...

6a00d83451bb0269e2015433204da9970c-800wi
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    I have found arrowheads and stuff, no bones ......yet.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    American-Horror-Story-house-deserted-in-the-70s-2.jpg

My dream house.

Sweet. Does Tate come with it, though?
    I sure hope not. Besides the whole mom-attacking he seems to enjoy he is totally underage. I mean...I couldnt go to jail but still.
  • maxmariesfo
    maxmariesfo Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Even if you do run across negative energy in the house, almost every faith has a ritual or prayer to dispell it if it is just energy or send a soul home if it is an actual ghost. Drop me a note if you need help.

An entire family was murdered around the corner from my auntie. Turns out the baby sitter lived in my auntie's house. So the ghost of the child periodically came to visit. We helped him cross over.

Also, I took in my niece some years ago. We moved into a huge apartment. We were both visited at night by the ghost of a young blonde woman named Jennifer. We helped her cross over. About three months later, a weepy little old lady came to visit and told us her best friend had lived in our apartment and peacefully died there some months previous. She was in her 80s and her name was Jennifer.
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    So as morbid as this is...the house across the street from my mom's is the neighberhood murder house. The guy that lived there shot his wife and tried to shoot their kid and then killed himself. Now the wife and kid both doing fine. I guess she was trying to leave him anyway. Well this is like a 600k house. 5 bedrooms 5 baths. Beautiful! It is being sold for 240k!!
    What?? Yeah so I get that no one wants to live in the spooky crazy house. But it doesnt really bother me.
    Would you live in the murder house? I mean how many of us even know the history of our houses right?

I would NOT buy the house as it would be across the street from my mother! :laugh:

Mothe will scare the ghosts away, but at your expense!
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Even if you do run across negative energy in the house, almost every faith has a ritual or prayer to dispell it if it is just energy or send a soul home if it is an actual ghost. Drop me a note if you need help.

An entire family was murdered around the corner from my auntie. Turns out the baby sitter lived in my auntie's house. So the ghost of the child periodically came to visit. We helped him cross over.

Also, I took in my niece some years ago. We moved into a huge apartment. We were both visited at night by the ghost of a young blonde woman named Jennifer. We helped her cross over. About three months later, a weepy little old lady came to visit and told us her best friend had lived in our apartment and peacefully died there some months previous. She was in her 80s and her name was Jennifer.
    Being an athiest I don't really have to worry about that. You can't see what you don't believe in. And I welcome seeing anything because it would be proof of....well of something. Im thinking more along the lines of 'will my friends drop by with random booze knowing I live in the 'murder house'. OOOooooOOOooweeeoooo
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Having seen the movie Poltergeist one too many times...I'd be afraid of find this under my bed...

6a00d83451bb0269e2015433204da9970c-800wi
    I'd be afraid to find any type of clown under my bed. If this thread was about a Clown House, I would advise OP not to buy.
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options

Being an athiest I don't really have to worry about that. You can't see what you don't believe in. And I welcome seeing anything because it would be proof of....well of something. Im thinking more along the lines of 'will my friends drop by with random booze knowing I live in the 'murder house'. OOOooooOOOooweeeoooo

Just cause you don't believe, doesnt mean its not there.......I personally do believe that spirits are all around us.......yet I have not seen one, but that doesn't mean that they aren't there. No offense intended in this.......believe what you will......but for me, this is how I feel. I also believe that you are good just simply by choosing to do what is right even if we do have free will.......I feel as though outside forces beyond media or friends or other family members help us to make those decisions.