Big Blue Team WEEK 1

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
:drinker:

Our Week 1 officially starts tomorrow but I wanted to start the thread so I could include a link to it in my messages asking for start weights. Here's our complete team least as of now:

alapointe
AZWildcatnNC
bbogart
becbec71
buffjes
Carrie6o6
ccoker
cediyam
chosen
chrissyh
christy559
danielsmummy
dawn717
debnu1
etandit
fitgal411
hehawwolfley
hgam1
hmo4
ischmelle
j_g4ever
jbuerer
jennNva
kittybellenir
LaurenLibra
lcorrell14
lorro
LostinCali
loula1076
mbmempireranch
mnichol
mrwatson
ngwife4life
pshook
rachmj526
RachVR6
ranaegry
robynd
sanifrey
sarahiris
sarahlouise87
shannahrose
tabbiekaye23
tlg314
vickim26
writer4him
xazazelx

Let's get chatting!!!

Replies

• RachVR6
    Options
    :drinker:

Our Week 1 officially starts tomorrow but I wanted to start the thread so I could include a link to it in my messages asking for start weights. Here's our complete team least as of now:

alapointe
    AZWildcatnNC
    bbogart
    becbec71
    buffjes
    Carrie6o6
    ccoker
    cediyam
    chosen
    chrissyh
    christy559
    danielsmummy
    dawn717
    debnu1
    etandit
    fitgal411
    hehawwolfley
    hgam1
    hmo4
    ischmelle
    j_g4ever
    jbuerer
    jennNva
    kittybellenir
    LaurenLibra
    lcorrell14
    lorro
    LostinCali
    loula1076
    mbmempireranch
    mnichol
    mrwatson
    ngwife4life
    pshook
    rachmj526
    RachVR6
    ranaegry
    robynd
    sanifrey
    sarahiris
    sarahlouise87
    shannahrose
    tabbiekaye23
    tlg314
    vickim26
    writer4him
    xazazelx

Let's get chatting!!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    WOW!! My how we've grown - and in the right way!

Welcome, Welcome one and all
    To the bestest Blues of them all

Who wants to throw out a challenge...

HMMMMMM....

maybe week 1 we focus on 8 glasses of water a day....who's with me....

I always get 6 or 7 but rarely 8....
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    WOW!! My how we've grown - and in the right way!

Welcome, Welcome one and all
    To the bestest Blues of them all

Who wants to throw out a challenge...

HMMMMMM....

I am!!! That's one of my biggest hurdles some days!
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I agree!!!!! I have been doing horrible on getting all my water in each day. A challenge would help. Let's keep it simple. :wink: Yet, simple things go SO FAR!!!!

And, welcome beautiful - and handsome - blues!!!! :flowerforyou: :laugh:
  • RachVR6
    Options

Most definitely!!! I've been drinking NO water lately. Zero! Nadda! Nilch!!! :noway:
  • brandyb1995
    brandyb1995 Posts: 10
    Options
    Maybe I am stepping across the boundary here (and if so pls pardon me I am new on here), but I just read your "BLUE TEAM" postings and am extremely interested how/if I can join. Since joining this site I have not had much luck w/ friends, groups, getting motivation, etc. and your team/group sounds awesome!! If your teams isn't taking any newbies can you possibly direct me to a group that is along the same lines as your team? I would very much like to be apart of a group that chats with one another, checks in together, challenges each other, etc.

Thanks so very much for your help!

~Brandy
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    I'm super excited, at the beginning of the year I wanted to join, but groups were full and off running! YEAH!:smooched:
    So give start weight tomorrow?
  • jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Options
    What a list!

I'm with you on the water thing - I have a hard time with that one! Does adding that zero calorie drink mix to water count? It's easier for me that way.

Best of luck to everyone!
  • hgam1
    hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Since joining this site I have not had much luck w/ friends, groups, getting motivation, etc. and your team/group sounds awesome!! Thanks so very much for your help!

~Brandy

ahhh (((hugs))) welcome on board hun! I am sure you will love it here. While Rach is sorting you out etc....count me as friend of yours!:drinker:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'm super excited, at the beginning of the year I wanted to join, but groups were full and off running! YEAH!:smooched:
    So give start weight tomorrow?

I'm in the process of messaging everyone on the team, but yea either today or tomorrow. :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Maybe I am stepping across the boundary here (and if so pls pardon me I am new on here), but I just read your "BLUE TEAM" postings and am extremely interested how/if I can join. Since joining this site I have not had much luck w/ friends, groups, getting motivation, etc. and your team/group sounds awesome!! If your teams isn't taking any newbies can you possibly direct me to a group that is along the same lines as your team? I would very much like to be apart of a group that chats with one another, checks in together, challenges each other, etc.

Thanks so very much for your help!

~Brandy

SO glad to have you--Rach will send you a message---this has been a great little group that's now a great big group - WOO HOO!
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited that we are starting a week earlier than planned. I'm on board with the water challenge. Some days I could drink 8 glasses and then some without a problem. Other days - like today - I have to forcemyself to take a sip. Uggh.

~Tammi
  • emmie110
    emmie110 Posts: 176
    Options
    I would like to join, too. My SW is 212. Thanks!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Well MFP has cut me off...I can't send more than 25 messages a day to new members. Sooooo anyone who's username starts with a letter after 'N' in the alphabet will get a message from me tomorrow morning. :laugh:

I'm just messaging you all asking for start weight and including a link to this thread for those who haven't found it yet. :flowerforyou:
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hi all I would like to join your team. Can someone get in touch with me and tell me how to go about becoming part of this group. Do we all become friends with each other or do we just look for the post Big Blue team?
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Hi all I would like to join your team. Can someone get in touch with me and tell me how to go about becoming part of this group. Do we all become friends with each other or do we just look for the post Big Blue team?

The easiest way is to look for the post, so we can all chat and push each other. Just send me your start weight and I'll put you on the list. :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'm starting to see start weights rolling in...getting excited! I'm feeling a lot more motivated than usual, too...thanks to all of you!!! :drinker:
  • kbehrends
    kbehrends Posts: 12
    Options
    A water challenge is just what I need. I like this idea!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    We'll be floating away the pounds with all our water....
  • becbec71
    becbec71 Posts: 136
    Options
    Perfect timing!! I need a kick in the but!! I just messaged you back with my SW and am so glad to see a water challange. I have been lacking the past couple of days with my intake. Just got a fresh bottle.