Looking to lose around 60 lbs - anyone else!!??

Options
124»

Replies

• spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    43 year old married father of two teens here.
    I started mid January 2012 just logging EVERYTHING I ate just to see how bad my diet was. January 31st I started dieting.
    260 was my starting weight. Currently at 242. My initial goal is 199, just to get out of the 200's.
    After reaching that goal I will reevaluate my fitness and weight goals.
    Some thoughts I have are doing 5k's, 10k's, half marathon, full marathon, mud/warrior runs and maybe even a triathalon. Whether my body will allow races to happen is a another story. If I can't do it then so be it but I will still be at a healthy weight and possibly be an inspiration to others.
    I can already tell I have more stamina and strength.
  • dyanis017
    Options
    hi!
    i'm 38 yrs. old...my goal is to lose 60lbs. feel free to add me... :)
  • madtriste
    Options
    I'm looking to lose that, and probably more! Good luck to you and stay strong and positive! I keep having to stop myself from eating unhealthy things all the time!
  • spikellie
    Options
    I'm 34 and need to also loose 60 pounds. I've only lost 3 so far...very slow going. I would definitely benefit from some support =)
  • piyubole
    piyubole Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd LOVE to be friends with you!!! I HAD 72 lbs to lose (started January 7th of this year) I don't have that much anymore... but I still have about 30-40 lbs to lose, and I'd love to lose this weight together! :smile:

Everyone feel free to add me! The more friends the merrier!

woah how did you lose so much weight so fast? I too had 72 lbs to lose as of January 13th but I'm only down about 10 lbs :( tips?
  • Hopelessbird
    Options
    Hello. I just joined about two weeks ago also. I'm 30 and I have about 60lbs to go.
  • emiandre521
    Options
    yay! u can do it.
  • skcastro
    skcastro Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!
    I'm trying for 50lbs.

Good luck!!
  • Shakera30
    Shakera30 Posts: 4 Member
    Options