It's official! 1yr Anniversary and 100+ gone!

Options
I've been kind of holding out on posting anything because I feel like I have soooo much more to lose. But I figured what the heck! I took a picture of myself today and thought, HECK YES! IT FINALLY SHOWS!!!

If you want to know how I did it. I will tell you. Ive been doing Jenny Craig, but that is just a small portion of my success. I also work really hard each week. Any of my MFP friends can tell you im truly dedicated to my weight loss. I work out 4-5 sometimes 6 times a day. I have found that the trick is to MIX IT UP! Dont just stick to the same thing.

Try new things! Even if you don't think you can do it....trust me you can! If its hard at first...continue doing it dont be discouraged....because eventually youll do it, then youll just continue to do it BETTER! and it will get easier!

So far on this journey I have done a 5k and a 5M....my passion is running!!! I LOVE IT! its not everyones thing but I truly love it!
I plan on doing a 1/2 Marathon in May, and climbing a 14'er!

Oh, and I plan on sky diving eventually lol

My starting weight was 320 and I am currently as of Sunday 206

zzzz-1.jpg

Replies

• Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.. Congrats on the success! You look so much younger. It's amazing how losing weight makes you look younger.
  • ChrisC8181
    ChrisC8181 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Way to go ~ you look great!!
  • 1LadyKate
    1LadyKate Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! I love reading the success stories keeps me going on bad days...so thanks.
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Way to go, your hard work definitely is paying off! Thank you for sharing your story! Congratulations!
  • slightlycrunchy
    slightlycrunchy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wow! That amazing. Well done.
  • idahoprincess72
    idahoprincess72 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    What an incredible contrast! And you're such an inspiration for others! Keep up the great work!
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • frugalmomsrock
    frugalmomsrock Posts: 1,123
    Options
    That is AMAZING!!!!! You rock!!
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so much younger! WAY TO GO :)
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    You look amazing congrats!! true inspiration:happy:
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    holy cats!
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    Happy 1 year! you look so happy and so much younger. My goal is 100lbs rid in a year. You inspire me to know I can do it! xx/oo
  • sylwiasta
    sylwiasta Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    OMG!! What a difference!! You really look younger!! FABULOUS WORK!! congrats!!!!
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    Happy 1 year! you look so happy and so much younger. My goal is 100lbs rid in a year. You inspire me to know I can do it! xx/oo
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Congratulations..you look spectacular! Thanks for sharing your weight loss achievement; it's very inspiring :)
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Wow good job
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Lost 100 pounds and 15 years! You have done an incredible job, and your willingness to try new activities and stick with them is admirable and rewarding. Good for you!
  • domsmoms
    domsmoms Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome... you did fantastic and you're looking great! Give yourself a HUGE pat on the back - you deserve it.
  • 3verRuler
    Options
    Great work!!!

The before and after photographs on this site really motivate me to not snack and hopefully get to lifting the weights again. I look on here every day for some visual motivation. Just to remind myself it can be done. I even took my before shot yesterday. I hope to post that and another photo someday.

Thank you for posting your success, and being my inspiration of the day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!