It's official! 1yr Anniversary and 100+ gone!

Options

Replies

• th3k00l1
    th3k00l1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can't wait to post my before/after pics... Until then, I'll just keep browsing through these inspirational posts :)
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Some people have asked how in the world do I work out that much......Ill tell you how. I MAKE TIME! It's so important to me that I have waken up at 415am before just to make a 5am boot camp class. Ive got home from work at 915 pm and gone for a run. On my days off I go out of my way to do some sort of workout! It is humanly possibly. Im a single parent mom to a 10yr old. It's not easy but I also include him in some of my workouts.

As for what got me where I am....I DO NOT DEPRIVE MYSELF from enjoying life. WHat you dont know about last year is a few things. Ive been on vacation many of times to California to visit the boyfriend. Over the summer I went on a cruise and enjoyed myself. Every Sunday I have a cheat day. Not going to lie. I do try to watch my portions or find ways to make healthier choices. But I truly believe that since I dont keep myself from enjoying the things I love or like. It has helped me eat what I want and get over it! You have to sometimes have that craving. Otherwise your going to pop. Ive had a week binge before. But I dont hit or beat myself up for it. I know that I can get back on track anytime I want. SO I DO!

I really appreciate all the comments. All your kind words and motivation from all of you are what keep me going!!!
  • raerad7
    raerad7 Posts: 21
    Options
    wow, you are very inspirational, you look fantastic, thanks for sharing!
  • hoosier_red
    Options
    Awesome -- you're looking great!
  • kjenelle
    kjenelle Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • laurmacdougall
    laurmacdougall Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome results. You must be so proud of yourself. I really hope I can do the same! Congrats, btw :)
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    you are amazing! What a life-changing year you have had. Thanks for being such an inspiration. You ROCK!
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    you look amazing well done
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Many many congrats on your loss! Very inspirational!
  • lorrainesimba
    Options
    WOW congratulations, amazing you look like a totaly different person an attractive young lady well done an inspration :wink:
  • SighYuki
    SighYuki Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow, that's so amazing! Congratulations! :D I want to do it too! This is inspiring for me!
  • l2rell
    l2rell Posts: 88
    Options
    Wow beautiful well done x
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look great
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Well done :smile:
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!! You look increadible. You should be uber proud of yourself. Wow!!!
  • Schnuddelbuddel
    Schnuddelbuddel Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Amazing, amazing so far!!! You've done extremely well and I can only agree, you look so much younger!!! You're very inspiring. Keep up the great work!!!!
  • NicoleinCarolina
    NicoleinCarolina Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    you look great! thanks for sharing
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and about 20 years younger. Did you mean to say workout 4-5 times a week? Not day? LOL!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Happy one year anniversary! You are doing great and look amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!