It's official! 1yr Anniversary and 100+ gone!

Options

Replies

• nursegnet
    nursegnet Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Way to go!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Almost in onderland! You have a great success story, and I can tell you're enjoying yourself while you accomplish your goals. I'm confident you'll reach your goal before this time next year. Great work!
  • dara516
    dara516 Posts: 68
    Options
    You look amazing…congrats on all of your hard work!
  • ascott048
    ascott048 Posts: 61
    Options
    Amazing loss! You even look younger -- best of luck on the rest of your journey and congrats on 1 year!
  • jacob1462
    jacob1462 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    let's date!
  • pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Thanks for being my MFPal for so long! Your encouragement and inspiration have helped me this far! <3 GREAT JOB and you are LOOKING Faaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnntastic! :love:
  • InkedInnocence
    InkedInnocence Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!!! Congrats on your loss & on getting healthy!! YOU ROCK!!!
  • melscrum
    melscrum Posts: 27
    Options
    I am about the same weight starting out, currently at 328 lbs. You look incredible and you are such an inspiration to me! Thanks for sharing!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Outstanding results. Well done.
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! how did you get into running.. my knees feel soooo sore when I try to run!??? love to hear how you got started,

congrats on your transformation!
    how tall are you ?
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congrats!
  • lucyford22
    lucyford22 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe how much younger you look!! You look incredible! Congrats, you have earned it.
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    Very inspirational!! You go girl!! You did an amazing job and you look great!!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh...you are so inspiring! Way to stay dedicated!!!!
  • lme0627
    lme0627 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    congratulations! You have accomplished so much and I am sure will continue to do so! I love reading posts like this- it keeps me motivated!!!

Leslie
  • mm3898
    mm3898 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.. Congrats on the success! You look so much younger. It's amazing how losing weight makes you look younger.

It so funny that you said that because the other day my cousin looked at a picture of me on FB from a few years ago and commented on how young I looked. She wasn't being rude at all but it made me think, "I looked young because I was skinny! *cries in a corner*" LOL!

To the original poster, you look AMAZING!!!
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    WOW!!! You look awesome!
  • TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    OMG... Congratulations! You look amazing! Be very proud of your accomplishment!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Girl! You look FANTASTIC! Congratulations on your hard work and sticking with it for a whole year!
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    You do look great!! Amazing job, I really can't wait til I put up my success story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!