Meaning of Profile Picture

Options

Replies

• morganfox5
    Options
    my picture is my new progress picture that i took yesterday!!
    all my other pictures are also progress pictures from when i started till now :)
  • dypab
    dypab Posts: 19
    Options
    Lion in a Ninja Suit - The Cowardly Warrior who will keep up on this quest and hopefully succeed !
  • da_sammit
    da_sammit Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    mine is me at a "plus sized" photo shoot. i was 80kg then. im down to 80kg now. i still have the hips :D:D hahaha. (im wearing two skirts under that dress and a petticoat. my butt is not that big :P :P)
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    mine is a memorial for my favorite sunglasses that I lost :sad:
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Given up wine for Lent :grumble:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    There is no meaning to any of my pictures. Since I rarely carry a camera, my pictures just mean that someone I was with snapped a pic of something I was doing and was kind enough to send it to me.

Since I don't have any friends, all these pictures are of someone else. I'm not even who I say I am. I'm really a 27 yr old virgin computer geek with acne. Hanging out in my parent's basement, living an imaginary life vicariously throught the internet.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    What's the meaning of your picture(s) folks?

Both my main and ticker pictures are of me at my goal weight.
    Which is weird because I always have pics of my dogs on facebook. :tongue:

Sometimes I have pics of things pertaining to health and other times I have a picture of myself and my progress.

Right now though I have a ribbon of support for the people of Harrisburg, IL where the tornado happened on Feb 29. I am from that area of Southern Illinois and want to support the area where I grew up.
  • Capt_Chev
    Capt_Chev Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    <
    Because i AM a Clever Girl

Because this Mario jump looks like the myfitnesspal orange jumper...and when I reach my goal, I know that the background music will sound JUST like it did in Mario 1...hahaha!
    VVVV

LOL I LOVE this!! :)

Mine is just a summer reminder that I've only got a couple more months until I can get back on the lake and out in the bush! :)
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Mine is my new wife and I cutting the cake at our wedding (we just got married on October 29th). I think she looked absolutely, incredibly gorgeous in her wedding dress! She worked hard at the gym for 8 months before the wedidng and it showed because she rocked that dress!!! My wife is one of my inspirations... If she can find the time in her busy schedule to hit the gym, so can I.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    mine is a recent picture of me starting training over today with the date, my weight and body fat percent - motivation for me to decrease my body fat for my next competition.
  • 600racer
    600racer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    God, sportbikes and trackdays were a huge part of my life but injuries in 05 & 06 put a halt on that. The picture is one of me that was on the cover of the Christian Motorcyclist Assoc. publication Heartbeat at my favorite track, Barbers Motorsports Park in B'ham Alabama. I want to get back into shape to overcome my injuries and start riding again and do Barbers again.
  • newfieborn
    Options
    Just a pic to put a face to a name. It was the only one I could find when I signed up. Maybe I should look for a new one.
  • TonyL68
    TonyL68 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Pic of me doing what I love best. It was taken right before I started packing on pounds and when I was at or near my goal weight.
  • Kirsty7Fraser
    Kirsty7Fraser Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    A Highland Cow - A tough Scottish breed that can withstand the north Atlantic gales and horizontal rain. A quiet and friendly temperament although can be dangerous when provoked or protecting it's young. Sounds pretty much like me :tongue:
  • SkyPixie
    SkyPixie Posts: 224
    Options
    Mine is my old plane ( the red and white one ) and my friend Pauls plane as we were flying into an airshow at RAF Waddington 2 years ago.
    It was a great weekend full of fun and got to meet lots of other great aviators and some famous ones as well !

I am in the plane even though you can't really see me :laugh:
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Mine is me in my Carnival costume a couple of weeks ago. Clockwork Orange. Carnival is over now but I can't bring myself to change it yet because I loved loved loved the costume :)
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Its my I can't believe you didn't drink your water face.

:heart: :happy:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I love my Grandson!
  • djlevron
    djlevron Posts: 20
    Options
    Just a picture of me and my wife at my cousins club. and hopefully one I can look back on and say wow look how big I was back then
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Just a picture of me and my wife at my cousins club. and hopefully one I can look back on and say wow look how big I was back then

Sorry, at first I looked at your profile pic and...yeah...