Meaning of Profile Picture

Options

Replies

• thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I self-identify as a runner, so hence the race picture :) And it's a picture of the current (and best) version of me, so it reminds me that this is what I'm maintaining.
  • cclark1203
    cclark1203 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    mine is of pikachu, with an excellent mustache
    I love Pikachu sans the moustache though.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Mine is a ribbon for a campaign I fully support.
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Mine is a picture of me taken on my last night in Cabo this fall. It was such a great day and night so it makes me happy when I see it.
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Mine is ...well Epcot from last year. Not because I am a crazy Disney obssessed person but because when we finally took that vacation, I was miserable in my body. I felt nasty and hated EVERY picture with me in it!! So when I reach my goal weight and goal fitness level hopefully by February 2013, we will be returning!! And I will be posing like a mofo with Mickey. :laugh:
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    It's a picture of my arm.

Cool story bro.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Just me and my little at a hockey game last week.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    ME and my BF on New Years Eve. Use it because he actually looks happy in it and I don't hate how I look either!
  • cclark1203
    cclark1203 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My favorite little crack head of a chihuahua (1 of 4 that I own), she is riddled with health problems, is super smart and hilarious! and she adores me!
    She is sooo cute!! Does her tongue always hang out?
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Mine is just me and my husband at my best friends wedding...I was maid of honor and he was the officiant :)
    I was 3 months pregnant (and didn't know) and he was 90lbs heavier...you should see him now...Sexy beast!!!
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    Because I work with the desert tortoise... and I love them!
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    My profie pic is just so people can see I'm not hiding behind some avatar. I'm real, not some internet persona like some people have. It helps me remember people better on the forums too, if I can put a face with their posts.
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    It's me and a giant stuffed Eeyore that I wanted. I collect Eeyore items. Of course it was August and Eeyore has a santa hat on...
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    My picture is a picture of myself in progress. I've lost almost 18 lbs so far, and have 17 more to go. This is my mid-point and it feels so good to look that awesome!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Me fitting into my daughter's high school graduation dress. She graduated 4 years ago.
  • sammi402
    sammi402 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Mine is just a pretty pic I had on my computer at work. Didn't have any pics of me so I used it and I've just been too lazy to change it. :)
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    My husband, one of my inspirations:

Because he treated me like the center of his universe, I started to feel more valuable.

Because he told me I was the most beautiful woman in the world, I learned to see the beauty in myself.

Because he veiwed me as a "good" and "kind" person, I became a better one.
  • angiebarker
    angiebarker Posts: 127
    Options
    me and my brother :)
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    It is a picture of me when i was able to fit in single digit jeans again. Sadly I gained weight after the picture so it is motivation to get there again.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Mine is a pic I took after losing 40 pounds...I posted it on FB to show others how much I have lost. I never thought a year ago that I could wear skinny pants and boots and look like that...