Replies

• FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    <----Just liked it
  • Pohudet
    Pohudet Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Mine is here because i was a foxy redhead at one time, and may do that again when i get really thin!
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Mine's just my face and I like it. I was actually at one of my heaviest weights when it was taken, but I've always had high cheekbones, so it was more obvious bodily.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Just a progress picture taken a few months ago.
  • kanmuri
    kanmuri Posts: 112
    Options
    Mine is a picture I had taken at the Montreal Comiccon last year with James Marster (aka Spike in Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and my ticker is Benedict Cumberbatch, the actor who plays Sherlock Holmes in the BBC series. I really like the series so I put his pic there for fun.
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Me and my daughter, she is 2 now and that picture was when she was about 18 months, she is my inspiration! My ticker is one of my RC airplanes and that is my favorite hobby!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Mine shows what hard work and over 130 pounds of healthy weight loss can do :bigsmile: ... including the ugly tummy skin :sad: .
    There's nothing ugly about that, you look great \m/
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    <
    Me Hulk. Me Smash! haha never had muscles till now so just showing off the guns that I currently have
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Mine is one of the last live shows I did, totally owning the stage (late 2010)
  • BobinNC66
    Options
    What does the small print say?
  • BobinNC66
    Options
    Just thought it was funny lol?x

Ooops what does the small print say on that poster?
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    It's me at my fattest EVER.

152 lbs.

Went through life as a size 6 until I hit my 30s.

My ideal weight is 135, which is what I was at in 2008. That on my frame is a healthy size 8.
  • mem1086
    mem1086 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Mine is my goal weight/look.
  • e_NV_y
    e_NV_y Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Mine is Progress. :)
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Mines pretty obvious i think,I just like it because i think i look good in it
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Mine is a picture I had taken at the Montreal Comiccon last year with James Marster (aka Spike in Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and my ticker is Benedict Cumberbatch, the actor who plays Sherlock Holmes in the BBC series. I really like the series so I put his pic there for fun.

LOVE him.
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    My pic was the day before Thanksgiving and it was a warm day.. really interesting I know.
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Big milestone for me, being in the 160s just seems like a major accomplishment. It made me a happy girl that day.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    It's a picture of my arm.

Cool story bro.