~May~ The Biggest Loser DVD/ Health Attack ( Newbies always

Options

Replies

• Didimsun
    Didimsun Posts: 15
    Options
    Hey One and All!
    How are you all? Have just read the new thread and Im joining the TOM gang!......kinda creepy that the group is synchronised:noway:
    I confess I havent done a stitch of exercise since last week so nothing down on my chart this week.
    I was at the hospital last weekend as I have had infected glands in my neck and an ear infection.......so what with that, TOM and my daughter's birthday to prepare for (so far have made 3 birthday cakes and 2 more to make for Sunday).....counting calories and doing stuff for 'me' has taken a back seat.
    I saw my exercise buddy today and have scheduled our next session for Tuesday morning ....as parties will all be over on Sunday, TOM will have passed and hopefully medicines will have done their job by then. Im not usually a whimp but this infection has hammered me.
    Checking in, in advance to say that Im not going to step on the scales tomorrow morning as I dont want to demotivate myself and I dont deserve to have lost anything this week.
    Looking forward to getting back on track now :)
    Speak soon
    Kelly
  • tabbyh25
    tabbyh25 Posts: 66
    Options
    The other shows that I HAVE to watch is Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice.

Sandy- About your daughter's issue with her shirt. It has to be her idea about changing shirts. What I do at school is to give the child 3 choices and let them pick what they play with. And they think it was their idea.

I am hoping that Iat least stayed where I was last week. I feel so BLOATED and sick. Hopefully I can make it through the last chance workout.
  • constancemwj
    constancemwj Posts: 290
    Options
    Hay everyone, :happy: :happy:
    I'm back and was feeling so very guilty, :embarassed: I've totaly gone off the wagon all week.....
    And missed you ladies
    I had to make a quick unexpected trip. and forgot my lap top & no internet.... then I got back tuesday
    just in time to watch my daughters last track meet. and then off to her school for her music concert.... So I completely missed BL and felt so bad.... But I wouldn't of missed Lynsey Concert for it....They where great . By the way thanks for the great recap, now I don't feel so bad. but next Tuesday night . I have a date with my TV....Then yesterday I had so much catching up with everything and today was much the same....And a good friend took me out to lunch.. I was so bad, Instead of working out I was pigging out.....But it was good!!!!!:devil: ....So when I got home I tryed to walk some of it off.... So tomorrow will be very interestering...... But now I feel better after I see I wasn't alone with being terrible this week........and not getting much execise done.....

I'm sorry your sick Jenny!!! :frown: Don't feel bad about not exerces you'll get better and then you'll show us all up....By the way you and my hubby would get along great.. two of his favorat show are Hell's Kitchen and Myth busters.... I'm not much of a fan and watch them because he dose.. He's also the one who got me hooked of BL...

Amanda.. Sounds like I'm on the same schudale as you for TOM, LOL.

Well tomorrow is finally an empty day for me..sound's like a great day to get back on the wagon.....Good luck to you all and may the scales be kind to us all:flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Hey girls!!

Tabby, thank you so much for your suggestion for MJ's choices! Seems like 3 is a good number to let her choose from. Anymore then that & she seems to get overwhelmed. So, I do appreciate you're advice! OMG did you watch Grey's last night???? Did you, did you??? It was so great! Cried like a baby!! I hope that you're feeling better. Don't worry about the scale, just get yourself better!

Connie, so good to have you back! Don't feel guilty! The important thing is you're here & you're ready to get back on that wagon!!

Kelly, great to have you back as well!! Don't give that scale a second thought!! Just work hard this week & get yourself back on track & things will come together!!

Jenny, you are so awesome!! You just crack me up!! I love reading your posts!! I'm glad to hear that you're feeling a bit better! Sounds like that nap was just what you needed!

Well, the scale was NOT kind to me this week. But, I am so happy to be here & to have you girls to be accountable to!! Next week will be better!

I'll check back in a bit better!! :drinker:
  • tabbyh25
    Options
    Hey girls!!

Tabby, thank you so much for your suggestion for MJ's choices! Seems like 3 is a good number to let her choose from. Anymore then that & she seems to get overwhelmed. So, I do appreciate you're advice! OMG did you watch Grey's last night???? Did you, did you??? It was so great! Cried like a baby!! I hope that you're feeling better. Don't worry about the scale, just get yourself better!

Connie, so good to have you back! Don't feel guilty! The important thing is you're here & you're ready to get back on that wagon!!

Kelly, great to have you back as well!! Don't give that scale a second thought!! Just work hard this week & get yourself back on track & things will come together!!

Jenny, you are so awesome!! You just crack me up!! I love reading your posts!! I'm glad to hear that you're feeling a bit better! Sounds like that nap was just what you needed!

Well, the scale was NOT kind to me this week. But, I am so happy to be here & to have you girls to be accountable to!! Next week will be better!

I'll check back in a bit better!! :drinker:

Sandy- I did watch Grey's last night. I also cried like a baby. It was a great episode. Well I lost 1 lb this. I guess it could have been worse.

Well I hope everyone has a better week with feeling better.:laugh:
  • sanifrey
    Options

Sandy- I did watch Grey's last night. I also cried like a baby. It was a great episode. Well I lost 1 lb this. I guess it could have been worse.

Tabby, great job with your loss this week! I believe in celebrating every single pound gone! You keep at it & it'll come! :wink:
    Wasn't she the most beaufiful bride ever!! So touching! Next week is going to be a tear jerker too, I can just tell! :cry:

So, I haven't been to the spreadsheet lately, do we have a winner? Just wondering what our challenge is & ready to send out my congrats! :bigsmile:
  • CrystalOKeefe
    CrystalOKeefe Posts: 326
    Options
    AAAHHH I so forgot to weigh in .... I am back !! But I had so much going on getting Cali up for school planning Maeves Party ... Cleaning things have been crazy !! But I weighed in today ...... 147.8 Wooohooooo!!!!

Well busy day today if soccer dont get cancelled.....
  • sanifrey
    Options
    AAAHHH I so forgot to weigh in .... I am back !! But I had so much going on getting Cali up for school planning Maeves Party ... Cleaning things have been crazy !! But I weighed in today ...... 147.8 Wooohooooo!!!!

Well busy day today if soccer dont get cancelled.....

LOOK AT YOU GO!! Nice job & congrats!! :wink:
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Soccer got cancelled :cry: But thats ok... went to pick up Maeves cake....... It was all messed up !!! Ugly oh I was upset but I was gonna keep it then we got up to the check out and the frosting on the edges started falling off!!!!!!! MAD took it back to the bakery and they made me a new one..... ARGH Bad start to my good day.... We were supposed to have a BBQ for Maeves party and yeah what happens RAIN !!!! Oh well........... Well I will check in later !!! HUGS
  • constancemwj
    constancemwj Posts: 290
    Options
    hay great job crystal..:tongue: .I think you did the best.... Sorry you had such a bad day today..

I went to my son's college graduation today....them out for lunch with everyone to celebrate(oooooohhhhhh the calories,:embarassed: I tryed not to think about them)....what a long day... and then took my daughter shopping the rest of the day.... to get her ready for her 8th grd. graduation next week...... I'll be so glad when this is all over but my feet are killing me from all the walking throught stores today...(so that is my workout) and we found the perfect dress and shoes for her. she is growing up way to fast.....and tomorrow I'm taking the day off .:drinker: ....hope you all had a great weekend too....:heart::heart:

Happy mother's day to all you wonderful ladies..tomorrow :flowerforyou:

Connie
  • tabbyh25
    Options
    I just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's out there.:bigsmile: :happy:
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Happy Mothers Day to all the Mommys !!!!
  • jennyeckel
    jennyeckel Posts: 209
    Options
    I need a hug today girls!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be back on the post monday I promise! I think things come in threes when they are bad!!!!!!! oh well.....

Happy mothers day to all of you terrific moms!
    jenny
  • sanifrey
    Options
    ((((((((HUGS)))))))))
  • tabbyh25
    Options
    How was everyone's mother's day?
  • queenmina
    queenmina Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU FABULOUS MOMMIES!

I'M BAAAAAACK!

The Fashion Festival finally ended yesterday with a Anglomanic show by Vivienne Westwood. And now that my crazy schedule is back to semi-crazy I can finally get back on track.

I'm sorry I haven't been able to catch up with the posts but I hope you girls are all doing great. I saw you measurements AMANDA - you're such a rockstar!!!

I decided to do something hardcore today - so I finally started P90X! I've have the videos for a while now but I was procrastinating. Then I thought... what the hell. It was brutal but awesome! I'm not doing any pull ups yet because we don't have a pull up bar yet, but I still felt the burn. Oy. I barely lasted through the ab workout but I loved the challenge. Then I finished up with some Barry's Bootcamp. Yay! I'm feeling limp but awesome. Hehe.

I'm just frustrated because my weight hasn't budged and I know it's because I'm not so careful with my eating. With the gazillion gala dinners I had this week, I had enough foie gras and champagne to last me the rest of the year... um maybe just the month. I love foie gras and champagne. Especially when it's free. Haha!

Oh well, I'm juts going to keep on trying. And I think the whole point of this is for us to get PHYSICAL right? And to get fit. And I feel so strong and fit now. Even if I still have a tire around my middle. One day a time, right? :)

Keep at it you hot chicas!
  • tabbyh25
    Options
    just bumping the thread
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Welcome back Mina!! Fashion week sounds intense!! We're glad to see you back, safe & sound!! Speaking of intense, I hear that the P90X aint no joke!! Good for you, for taking it on!! I'm sure that you'll do great!! How exciting it will be to see your strength increase from week to week!!

How is everyone's Monday?? Mine is going well. I'm glad to be back to a schedule! This weekend was not very good for me & I'm just glad to be back to my routine! I'm hoping to work really hard this week & really make that scale MOVE!!

I'm really looking forward to watching the BL tomorrow night!! I can't wait to see the transformations!!

So EXCITING!! :bigsmile:
  • tabbyh25
    Options
    My Monday is going good. I am ready to kick it into high gear this week. I really would like to lose at least 3 lbs.

I am also looking forward to seeing the finale. It is going to be a great 3 hours. Let's go Team Tara!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    3 hours?? Are you serious?? I didn't realize that!! YIKES!! That's a whole lot of TV!! Still excited though!! Tara is my pick as well! She's awesome!! I can't believe how far she's come! How far they've all come!!