OBSESSED!!!

Options

Replies

• shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    This is obviously not a requirement. But that 'V' that some men have, dammmmmn.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with a sexy smooth back...and that little soft area right at the base of his neck before his shoulder starts...yeah, I'm weird like that.

I'm also obsessed with expressive blue eyes and and a soft heart that lives in the soul of a Bad Azz Honey Badger.
  • hennyben
    hennyben Posts: 317
    Options
    This is obviously not a requirement. But that 'V' that some men have, dammmmmn.
    ^This......... and nice strong shoulders
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    I'm obsessed with a sexy smooth back...and that little soft area right at the base of his neck before his shoulder starts...yeah, I'm weird like that.

I'm also obsessed with expressive blue eyes and and a soft heart that lives in the soul of a Bad Azz Honey Badger.

Somebody say my name?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    What part of the opposite sex (or same, whatever you're into) are you obsessed with? Like if they don't have nice _____ It's a deal breaker

umm i would have to say being able to breathe.. all others is really just whatever.. ill take what i can get..

hahaha, made me snort
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Her brain, if she's an air head, goodbye!!!

airhead is one word :drinker:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    To be completely honest with you, looks don't bother me. I see every person as beautiful, but I know other people may not share that view. I think like alot of people, sharing my sense of humour is key in a relationship. I'm quite a jokey type of person and people who know me really well will know that. I've only ever been serious about one guy, he and I in the beginning were that couple who always messed around, acted like a pair of little kids, even made a den a few times lol. I want to be with someone who I can have a laugh with but at the same time be serious when needed. Looks just don't come into it with me, it's about their personality.

Tasha
    xxx

While I do have physical things that are must haves (see: teeth), the humor is such a big thing. If a man can't make me laugh or doesn't appreciate my inappropriate and sarcastic sense of humor, it's a deal breaker. I LOVE to laugh and I'm a smart *kitten* and I'm embarrassing, and I've got to have a man who can handle it and is the same way. I'm SUPER fortunate that my boyfriend and I can just sit and crack each other up over the dumbest things. He has the best "I'm laughing so hard I can barely breathe" laugh :) You know when your stomach hurts because you're laughing so hard, that's a keeper!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    To be completely honest with you, looks don't bother me. I see every person as beautiful, but I know other people may not share that view. I think like alot of people, sharing my sense of humour is key in a relationship. I'm quite a jokey type of person and people who know me really well will know that. I've only ever been serious about one guy, he and I in the beginning were that couple who always messed around, acted like a pair of little kids, even made a den a few times lol. I want to be with someone who I can have a laugh with but at the same time be serious when needed. Looks just don't come into it with me, it's about their personality.

Tasha
    xxx

same, I can find *MOST* guys attractive, so long as they have good hygeine and wash their clothes, etc. otherwise, I can find a meh guy look totally hot in my head, unless they start thinking their better than they really are, then ugh....
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Turn offs - bad breath and man boobs.
    Turn ons - nice torso and nice calves. Hmmm
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Teeth and a sense of humor! As well as a nice set of shoulders and arms..
  • StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor! Can't stand when people take themselves so seriously. Definitely got into a little fight on one of the message boards the other day because I made a joke and some fool attacked me for it. IDIOT!!! Lol.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    They can't have bad breath. I have a really sensitive nose, so I can't overlook it in any way.
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    Options
    Good sense of humor and confidence is a done deal for me !!!
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I DONT CARE HOW GOOD THEY LOOK HOW FUNNY THEY ARE OR HOW GOOD THEY SMELL... If that man cant control his saliva while kissing its a complete deal breaker..... trust me you never wanna go there its horrible... I was there once and had to let him down gentley lol
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    Eyes and Smile
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Nice hands. Weird but true.
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    What part of the opposite sex (or same, whatever you're into) are you obsessed with? Like if they don't have nice _____ It's a deal breaker

umm i would have to say being able to breathe.. all others is really just whatever.. ill take what i can get..

LOL love it.
  • ednawhatnot
    ednawhatnot Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Having had some truly disastrous dates I would put personal hygiene and a decent smile at the top of my list. He also has to be the same height as me or taller. I had a few dates with a guy who was three inches shorter but I felt like people were staring when we were out.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    teeth ,they don't have to perfect just not jagged spikes
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Wow my first double post...