What do you think of girls that post up half naked pictures

Options

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    My personal opinion is; vanity plays a HUGE part in body building. Maybe the only part. One can maintain a healthy weight and keep in shape without building unnecessary muscle. Vanity, vanity, vanity. Like... "you're so vain, I bet you think this song is about you" ... la la la la....

At what point is is unnecessary muscle?

I've seen girls who couldn't lift a case of water bottles or bucket of kitty litter. They were a healthy weight and looked to be in shape. I'm sure they live perfectly normal lives. But I don't want to be the girl who needs a big strong man to open my jar of peanut butter.

Granted, I was fairly strong before I did strength training, and I'm absolutely thrilled with the results of it on my arms, back, stomach, thighs and bum, so in that regard, it's about vanity. But it's also about reducing my risk of injury, keeping my muscles and bones strong as I age, and the wonderful bonus of improving my metabolism at an age when it should be slowing down. :smile:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    My personal opinion is; vanity plays a HUGE part in body building. Maybe the only part. One can maintain a healthy weight and keep in shape without building unnecessary muscle. Vanity, vanity, vanity. Like... "you're so vain, I bet you think this song is about you" ... la la la la....

WOW, that is the MOST generalized, RIDICULOUS statement I have EVER read. I find that people who make these statements are not at all knowledgable about the field.
  • backtofront
    Options
    To be PERFECTLY HONEST...I love it. It is great motivation.
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    so annoyed that I deleted the request straight away. However I'll give you a clue to who I'm pretty sure it is. If it weren't for the blur there would be a full naked photo of him posted in these threads. Look back through ladies and don't add him!!
    I just want to point out that the person she is talking about is not me.
    Feisty, my pic. is sort of blury and half naked, I would apreciate it if you cleared this up for me so no one mistakes me for the person you are talking about.

Yep you can't "Give hints" and blacklist someone via forum posts. Even more so if you have no proof. Thats just not ethically right.
    You deleted the guys post, maybe the moderators can still chase it up, otherwise you will have to let it go.
    I wish I hadn't posted the "guy in a towel"comment as I don't want it to be used in persecuting every poor guy who posted a picture of his abs.
    Sorry Pike 717 if anything I have said contributed to you being dragged into this.
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I just messaged the other lady who said she got a dirty message to see if she knows the name of the one that sent hers. But yeah I'm really sorry if I've accused the wrong person, I was like 99% sure it was the same pic but I obviously got it wrong.
    Contact a mod., they should be able to see/tell everyone that sent you a message yesterday.
  • Ripken818836701
    Options
    so annoyed that I deleted the request straight away. However I'll give you a clue to who I'm pretty sure it is. If it weren't for the blur there would be a full naked photo of him posted in these threads. Look back through ladies and don't add him!!
    I just want to point out that the person she is talking about is not me.
    Feisty, my pic. is sort of blury and half naked, I would apreciate it if you cleared this up for me so no one mistakes me for the person you are talking about.

Yep you can't "Give hints" and blacklist someone via forum posts. Even more so if you have no proof. Thats just not ethically right.
    You deleted the guys post, maybe the moderators can still chase it up, otherwise you will have to let it go.
    I wish I hadn't posted the "guy in a towel"comment as I don't want it to be used in persecuting every poor guy who posted a picture of his abs.
    Sorry Pike 717 if anything I have said contributed to you being dragged into this.
    No problem! you did nothing wrong.
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I just messaged the other lady who said she got a dirty message to see if she knows the name of the one that sent hers. But yeah I'm really sorry if I've accused the wrong person, I was like 99% sure it was the same pic but I obviously got it wrong.
    Contact a mod., they should be able to see/tell everyone that sent you a message yesterday.

I think this has been suggested several times - maybe she just wants to talk about it. :yawn:
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    if you dont like it LEAVE

so sick of this website supposed to be being positive and everybody being super duper effing negative
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I frucking DARE a single one of you to call me anything but confident and bad *kitten*:

[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy109/lovesdenvergirl/self portraits/DSC03402.jpg[/img]
    knapp01.png
  • Ripken818836701
    Options
    Remind me never to take a topless shot in front of a sink
    Same here!! Just changed my profile pic.
    zzzzzzp.jpg
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Remind me never to take a topless shot in front of a sink
    Same here!! Just changed my profile pic.
    zzzzzzp.jpg
    Awwwww, bebe! Don't let the haters get to you!
  • feistyhorsegal
    feistyhorsegal Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Ok so 100% positively sure that it WASN'T PIKE717 that sent the message. My sincere apologies to him. Have found who it was and reported it to the mods. End of story.

whtlatina1214 you've obviously never got a filthy message to your inbox, see how you feel if you ever do..... not trying to make this into a negative site, just trying to get to the bottom of it.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    You know, I don't know how'd I'd repsond if a sexy woman here sent me a dirty message. haha
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    whtlatina1214 you've obviously never got a filthy message to your inbox, see how you feel if you ever do..... not trying to make this into a negative site, just trying to get to the bottom of it.

I don't know her, but I kinda think she was responding to the original thread question... maybe.
  • Ripken818836701
    Options
    Ok so 100% positively sure that it WASN'T PIKE717 that sent the message. My sincere apologies to him. Have found who it was and reported it to the mods. End of story.

I accept your apology. I was going to stop considering Pharlap as the most dominate race horse of all time because of you!
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I will gladly post half naked pictures when my body looks good....and i dont' care what anyone thinks of it - don't look if you don't wanna....

Ha ha ha...no need to worry any time soon!!
  • Ripken818836701
    Options
    You know, I don't know how'd I'd repsond if a sexy woman here sent me a dirty message. haha
    Dont know either, (never got one :frown: ) But I bet I would be flattered.
  • Ripken818836701
    Options
    Awwwww, bebe! Don't let the haters get to you!
    :flowerforyou:
  • peachlow
    peachlow Posts: 91
    Options
    What I think is irrelevant in my opinion...if they are comfortable with posting their pictures then hey who am I to judge...
    Men have been doing it for years...

Its like buying a new car, would you buy a new car & put a cover over it all the time then drive around town...nope most likely we won't so for some females that's how they see their fit bodies...why get in shape, tone, & then not show everyone their results...

I say if you don't like it then don't look...

For me its a matter of one's on personal preferences...its not me so I don't care if another woman wants to show off...I say give her a great big hand for hard work & keeping fit...

Now that's just my thoughts on that matter!!!:ohwell:
  • julesnkev
    Options
    You look fabulous! You are an inspiration. Thank you for posting your pics....the "reverse-aging" benefit is totally worth working for!