WHOO HOOO I'M NORMAL

Options
Heather125
Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
Wow I've battled from obese to over weight and now just barley I'm normal. I was danceing around my livingroom in my pj's at 6 am this morning(oops sorry downstairs neighbours)
I really can't beleive that this is me I DID IT I'm not quite where I want to be yet but I've keep my goals in sight loged till my fingers hurt (I'm a one finger typer) and drank more water than I care to remember yeah I'm soo excited:bigsmile:

Replies

• Heather125
    Options
    Wow I've battled from obese to over weight and now just barley I'm normal. I was danceing around my livingroom in my pj's at 6 am this morning(oops sorry downstairs neighbours)
    I really can't beleive that this is me I DID IT I'm not quite where I want to be yet but I've keep my goals in sight loged till my fingers hurt (I'm a one finger typer) and drank more water than I care to remember yeah I'm soo excited:bigsmile:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    you are awesome!! it's so great to see what you have achieved!!

:drinker:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,758 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Great job.
  • girlygirl82
    girlygirl82 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    WAHOOOO!!! Congrads to you! All that work has paid off and you're not even done yet.

Go You!!

:bigsmile:
  • icandoallthings
    icandoallthings Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    YAY Heather!! Success tastes good!
    PS: I'm sure your neighbors would understand - I would
    be dancing around in my pj's too! :smile:

Excellent work, girl! Happy for you!
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait till I reach that. Keep up the great work. :drinker:
  • Summarain
    Summarain Posts: 145
    Options
    THAT IS WONDERFUL!!! CONGRATS!:flowerforyou:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great WTG!!
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    Good for you!!! You're AWESOME!!!:drinker:
  • Heather125
    Options
    thank you so much everyone
    I've been looking and my wii weight log and looking back at my journey it's all there except the first 2 weeks( my 4 year old erased it) and it feels amazing to have a visual progress of day to day another point for the wii.
    I had just accepted the fact I was going to be fat for years and never cared enough to do anything about it my point is if I can do it anyone can so good luck to all of you you deserve it and you are worth it:flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy:
  • susieq76
    susieq76 Posts: 5
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    smiley-happy057.gif

Way to go Heather!! Good job :drinker:
  • Heather125
    Options
    smiley-happy057.gif

I really should figure out more stuff on the computer that litttle guy says it all for me:laugh:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    smiley-happy057.gif

I really should figure out more stuff on the computer that litttle guy says it all for me:laugh:

http://www.freesmileys.org/

Here's the link. You just copy and paste the forum code. Have fun :happy:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    wtg Heather!!!!! I see you on the boards offering kind advice to others.....Its great to see you succeed!!:flowerforyou:
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Heather this is great news! Thanks for posting! It is encouraging to each and every one of us when someone makes it! The end is in sight!!! Yippee!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Binkylove
    Binkylove Posts: 161
    Options
    well done you!!!!:drinker:
  • imabhealthy
    imabhealthy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is so inspirational! Its so great to hear that the hard work (WATER) pays off! Thanks for sharing your success.:happy:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!