New Rules Of Lifting For Women

Options
Just started reading the book, and Im hooked already!!! Anyone else read it, with any tips to share? I cant wait to get STRONG!!!

Replies

• JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Need to get myself to a bookshop and grab this book!
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Need to get myself to a bookshop and grab this book!

Its amazing!!!!!!!!!
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Loving it.... I'm almost to the end of Stage One right now. :o)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/102-new-rules-of-lifting-for-women-nrol4w
  • Nicola0000
    Options
    Loving it.... I'm almost to the end of Stage One right now. :o)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/102-new-rules-of-lifting-for-women-nrol4w

How have you found the process?
  • libby555
    libby555 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Buying my copy tomorrow! Anyone know if it makes a difference whether you buy it on Kindle or are there pages w/pics that I may want to have and therefore prefer the book?
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Bump re Kindle
  • Nicola0000
    Options
    Buying my copy tomorrow! Anyone know if it makes a difference whether you buy it on Kindle or are there pages w/pics that I may want to have and therefore prefer the book?

Ive got in on Kindle, and wish I had got a normal copy, as think when I get more into it, I'll want to flip back and forward to pages, which is hard to do on Kindle.
  • PositivelyFlawed
    PositivelyFlawed Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    After the library had it, but couldn't find it on the shelf, and it not being available locally I finally ordered it yesterday and im hoping it'll be here on Mon or tues - sooooooo excited!!
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Definiately buy the actual book. I take mine to the gym with me, in case I have to flip to the pages for exact form etc or reminders. I have the 4HR Body on my nook and ended up having to buy the book for that too. It makes a big difference and definiately more time efficient! I'm nearing end of stage one and LOVE IT! Good luck!
  • kandy221
    kandy221 Posts: 79
    Options
    BUMP!!!
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I have a silly question about this book... I've read so many good things about it, but I'm wondering....

I understand this book has some kind of process/stages to follow. Is it mostly recommended for women who have already lost a bunch of weight and want to now sculpt/lift? Or is it also for someone like me who still has a ton of weight to lose before the sculpting phase?
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I have a silly question about this book... I've read so many good things about it, but I'm wondering....

I understand this book has some kind of process/stages to follow. Is it mostly recommended for women who have already lost a bunch of weight and want to now sculpt/lift? Or is it also for someone like me who still has a ton of weight to lose before the sculpting phase?

Oh my start now hun....it is for any woman of any size...beneficial for all.
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Definiately buy the actual book. I take mine to the gym with me, in case I have to flip to the pages for exact form etc or reminders. I have the 4HR Body on my nook and ended up having to buy the book for that too. It makes a big difference and definiately more time efficient! I'm nearing end of stage one and LOVE IT! Good luck!

Download the JEFIT app. You can input all of your workouts/exercises, track your progress and it even has pics and the option to view how each exercise is done.

Next week will be my last week on Stage 1 and I'm loving it so far. :)
  • AJ_MotherRunner
    AJ_MotherRunner Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    just finished reading - starting on Monday. I have mine on Nook, but am going to buy the hard copy so I have to take with me while at the gym.

Good luck!
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Awesome, will do that for sure! Thanks!!! RE: JEFIT!!!
  • agleckle
    agleckle Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT and totally recommend it! I am in the middle of Stage 3 right now and have seen lots of gains in my strength... I have put on a little weight, but have LOST inches which are what matter!!
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    I'm stil f**king waiting for mine

I ordered it and was told "the publisher hasn't made enough copies"

I'm so mad!
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    So happy I read this, thought I was the only one bringing the book with me to the gym! Was feeling a little self-conscious about it but didn't want to do anything wrong.
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Bump!