Replies

• MyTime1985
    MyTime1985 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake...that's all I caught. :heart:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I'm currently trying to bulk up some, so as of now they're my best friend

bulking, cutting, slimming down, toning--i eat them day in and day out! :)
  • m2nc
    m2nc Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am Canadian also and only like maple syrup in my cooking! and I cannot give up my carbs.. just have to limit them and work out harder!
  • beccarockslife
    beccarockslife Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I love em, they just don't love me back :)
  • tjsusong
    tjsusong Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I REFUSE to give up carbs. That kind of deprivation is what leads me to binge eating. I love carbs way too much. That being said, I really need to find another way to kick my weight loss into high gear!!!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    No carbs = :devil: or :sad: or more likely... :mad: and most often times: :angry:

That's why I eat them... for the sake of everyone around me. haha
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Yummmmmmmm my carbs too! ;)
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    pasta/rice/potatoes cycled throughout the week for dinner meals...
    bread almost every day, tortillas with pb and J, cake, donuts, Brookies (zomg i<3 brookies)
    pizza a couple times a month, cheese or bread sticks as well.
    love my carbs

what's a brookie? sounds interesting. never heard of the cheetoes puffcorn either.
    its made by Nemos (though ive been seriously considering making home made >.>)
    its a brownie, looks like its baked in small cupcake pan - indent in the top with caramel sauce, and chocolate chip cookie on top of the caramel.
  • VAMommyAgain
    VAMommyAgain Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Iz scared of carbs!! :blushing:
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I LOVE CARBS TOO!

I think we should all hug :bigsmile:

CARBS, YUMMY (((HUG)))
  • deblc6836
    deblc6836 Posts: 59
    Options
    pirate's booty is white cheddar flavored puffy things--like the soft part of popcorn (no kernel)...but it's not actually popcorn. The texture is really airy. It's soooo good. Google it. Find it. Eat it. You'll love me for it! :)
    also, cheetos puffcorn.. its not white cheddar, just orange or butter flavored, but its <3

I think the Cheetos Puffcorn has a fair amount of trans fat in it (if we're talking about the same thing) -- Pirate's Booty does not.
    Options
    No carbs = :devil: or :sad: or more likely... :mad: and most often times: :angry:

That's why I eat them... for the sake of everyone around me. haha

that is so commendable--you're quite the philanthropist--always thinking of your fellow man. hehe.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    YAY for Carb love ......... I remember about 7 years ago someone convinced me to go on atikins. I gained weight and almost killed someone in about 2 weeks. Leave my Carbs alone lol
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    pasta/rice/potatoes cycled throughout the week for dinner meals...
    bread almost every day, tortillas with pb and J, cake, donuts, Brookies (zomg i<3 brookies)
    pizza a couple times a month, cheese or bread sticks as well.
    love my carbs

what's a brookie? sounds interesting. never heard of the cheetoes puffcorn either.
    its made by Nemos (though ive been seriously considering making home made >.>)
    its a brownie, looks like its baked in small cupcake pan - indent in the top with caramel sauce, and chocolate chip cookie on top of the caramel.

Um, wow.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    pirate's booty is white cheddar flavored puffy things--like the soft part of popcorn (no kernel)...but it's not actually popcorn. The texture is really airy. It's soooo good. Google it. Find it. Eat it. You'll love me for it! :)
    also, cheetos puffcorn.. its not white cheddar, just orange or butter flavored, but its <3

I think the Cheetos Puffcorn has a fair amount of trans fat in it (if we're talking about the same thing) -- Pirate's Booty does not.
    that could be - i havent actually had any since i started reading labels. i do love pirates booty though, so i have no issues making the switch
  • Hollyjd1019
    Hollyjd1019 Posts: 148
    Options
    I've done low carb before and lost weight. But eventually quit and gained it back. I think if you cut out something completely it just makes you want it more. And I just don't see low carb being a lifetime maintainable lifestyle for me. I don't regularly eat sweets but just because I've never been a big sweet eater. But I do love me some carbs...rice, pasta, potatoes, bread, etc. All yummers!!! I do try to pick whole grain choices where available. Baked potatoes are one of my go to sides for dinner. And I love not feeling guilty about it. Plus I love fruit of all kinds! I have lost almost 25 lbs (24.6) since January 17th. So you can still lose weight and eat carbs and fat too. I don't eat any fat free cheese or fat free salad dressing either. I just hate it, so I just switched to light and still yummers! I decided this time if I wanted something, I would allow it as long as I stayed within my calories. And so far it is working. :). If I want an ice cream then I'll have it too! :)

It's all about moderation for me.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Popcorn, nachos, cinnamon buns, cereal.....yum.
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Loving them is one thing, overindulging is something different.
  • 0EmmeNicole0
    0EmmeNicole0 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Yes Yes Yes, I love them too.
    Options
    Loving them is one thing, overindulging is something different.

ehhh, that's a matter of semantics. lol. (kidding..hehe)
This discussion has been closed.