a question for you women:

Options
13»

Replies

• scthomas01
    scthomas01 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    from 40b to 38b. i really could not afford to lose in that area!! why is it you always lose in the area you don't want to and it takes an act of God to lose in the places u need to?
  • vyanadevi
    vyanadevi Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have never lost a cup size, for me it's been the band size which goes down.
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    The saddest part about weight loss. :sad:
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    ahh see i got measured when i knew for definite that id lost weight and wasnt just dreaming and id gone from a 36D to a 34DD the lady told me that in order to keep the cup size the same in a 34 i'd have to get a DD and it fits perfectly so must have been true!
  • MaggiePuccini
    MaggiePuccini Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    perhaps a little but i don't care. who wants big boobs? you can't run, you can't wear nice clothes.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    40DD down to a 34D so far. It seemed to happen all at once and was a little shocking. I'm totally okay with it now though. I'd even be okay with losing a little more.

Wow this question gets asked a lot. BTW, since breasts are made up of a lot of fat, losing in that area is to be expected.
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    This is a topic near and dear to my heart ;-)
    I was a 38F when I started on MFP - 30 lbs later I'm a 38 DD but I'm on the smallest set of hooks on the band. Hoping to get down to a 36D - at my lowest weight in college I was a full 36C but I'm not holding my breath on that one. I lose weight last in the boobs and stomach while my thighs and butt are the first to go.