Would you date someone on MFP?

Options

Replies

• Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I actually have...Problem really is...distance. If you can figure how to solve that problem, let me know.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I actually have...Problem really is...distance. If you can figure how to solve that problem, let me know.

Airplanes, automobiles, and ships. :flowerforyou:
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    I would too - it can't be as bad as those other dating site. OMG - have you seen the matches they send out? WTF? At least here you know you're both into a healthy lifestyle!
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Sure, why not? You only live life once!! Any takers? Do you think my hubby would mind??...LOL
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Of course...If I was a single person, I would have probably moved up north by now.(Now who can he be talking about)
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options

Airplanes, automobiles, and ships. :flowerforyou:

Exactly. That's how my problem was solved at 1st, then eventually I moved.
  • tylersmama1224
    Options
    I'll try anything once!
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    there aren't any real people on this site, anyway.
    ^^she's right...cause im not only a figment of your imagination im also a Robot:bigsmile:
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Definitely, it's a great way of getting to know some one first. As you're more inclined to open up more online than in the real world. Well I do anyways. Never would rule it out!
  • 412HeavyLifter
    412HeavyLifter Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter where you meet...online, club, church, adult toy store, bar.....you can't help where you find love. You can meet a scumbag locally just like you can online.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    If I was single and met someone here that I connected with then why not? I'd want to take it offline and see if we connected in person.

I met my fiance online. We have been dating 10 years now and are about to get married.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Absolutely.
    I feel like I engage with people who take care of their health and fitness on a much higher level than I do with other people.

Also, I suppose its the vulnerability of trying to lose weight that establishes some really great connections on here.

I AM currently single right now, if there are any sydney boys around, between 21-27 yrs...hint hint LOL
  • midodes29
    midodes29 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    maybe....i met my bf online and weve been together for almost 5 months now and still hoping it would last... :)
  • natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Sure, why not? If you're on here we already have at least one similar interest.

Saw someone else do this haha

<
    single
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Only if he/she likes ninjas, samurais, zombies and real Asian food as much as I do.
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    there aren't any real people on this site, anyway.
    ^^she's right...cause im not only a figment of your imagination im also a Robot:bigsmile:

Well you are a very pretty robot! :flowerforyou:

As for the original question, yes, I would be open to dating someone from here... If I weren't married. :ohwell:

Apparently someone forgot to tell me that the socially awkward meet connections online... Oh the time I wasted... Lol. :sad:
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Sure I would. As someoen elase mentioned you would have one thing in common right away :-)
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I revoke my prior answer. I WOULD and probably WILL date someone on MFP. He is absolutely amazing in every way and I feel lucky to have met him--where we met is really a detail that adds nothing valuable to understanding how we feel about one another.

I think you can meet someone anywhere and completely hit it off-- we are all here for a reason and sometimes you ASSUME that X type of person is what you'd expect to be on this site so you wouldn't date them--but you might be very wrong.

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that what I feel inside, which defies all logic, is the real thing. I am already convinced that it is.

So...YES...YES I WOULD DATE SOMEONE ON MFP! :heart:
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I revoke my prior answer. I WOULD and probably WILL date someone on MFP. He is absolutely amazing in every way and I feel lucky to have met him--where we met is really a detail that adds nothing valuable to understanding how we feel about one another.

I think you can meet someone anywhere and completely hit it off-- we are all here for a reason and sometimes you ASSUME that X type of person is what you'd expect to be on this site so you wouldn't date them--but you might be very wrong.

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that what I feel inside, which defies all logic, is the real thing. I am already convinced that it is.

So...YES...YES I WOULD DATE SOMEONE ON MFP! :heart:

AWWWWW, best of luck to you! Hope it all turns out as you're hoping!