65 pounds down...Not sure if you can even see a difference y

Options
123457»

Replies

• MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    Definitely a big difference. We tend to be our own harshest critics. Keep up the excellent work!!
  • turtledove2124
    Options
    great. keep it up. and you can tell. proud of you
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    You so can see it congrats
  • emelou6
    emelou6 Posts: 9
    Options
    You look GREAT! Wonderful!!! Keep it up!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • seaweedeater1
    seaweedeater1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    No matter, what, TRACK. Even if you have a difficult day. The numbers will whisper in the back of your mind and bit by bit, bite by bite, they help you to make better choices. But you have to track everything honestly. If you bite it, write it. Pay attention to the numbers and learn from them. That's the best way to start out. Just trust that it will work and see where you are in a couple of weeks.
  • stevensmeme
    Options
    How cool is that!!!!! Can't see the difference?! Are you blind? You look wonderful...and so much happier...this is only my second day....I find it hard to eat....sounds silly but to me it is all or nothing....which is horrible! It is just easier for me....first day...didn't eat enough so I'm trying today....have about 35 pounds to lose....Good luck!!!!!
  • berkra
    berkra Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    who are you kidding, that is a great success , an earlier poster already said "thought it was a different shirt"

Keep it up and your success will continue
  • toglamgirl
    Options
    Of course you can - wonderful work!
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Yep - can totally see the difference! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!