Marine commando diet

Options
13»

Replies

• sherrysheffer
    Options
    Love ur comment, married a powerlifting green Beret . He schools me in the gym and we eat clean foods and I splurge one n a while.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Short Answer Diets don't work.
    Just eat clean foods.

So you're on the "eat clean foods diet?"

Not technically. Clean foods are better to eat than processed. I'm not on any type of diet. I eat to fuel my body and try to eat healthy options.

Pretty sure your on a diet.

Diets do work! For a multitude of purposes, lose weight, gain weight, maintain weight.
    How do you define "clean eating"
    Not sure why you have the misconception that Clean foods are better than processed, but that's cool, more Oreos for me.

di·et1 /ˈdaɪɪt/ Show Spelled [dahy-it] Show IPA
    noun
    1. food and drink considered in terms of its qualities, composition, and its effects on health: Milk is a wholesome article of diet.
    2. a particular selection of food, especially as designed or prescribed to improve a person's physical condition or to prevent or treat a disease: a diet low in sugar.
    3. such a selection or a limitation on the amount a person eats for reducing weight: No pie for me, I'm on a diet.
    4. the foods eaten, as by a particular person or group: The native diet consists of fish and fruit.
    5. food or feed habitually eaten or provided: The rabbits were fed a diet of carrots and lettuce.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    This diet was geared towards the ROYAL MARINES. It's meant as a detox to shrink your stomach so that when you complete the 2 weeks, your body will be used to a lower intake and will trick your body into becoming fuller faster.

LOL detox what?

Shirnk my stomach??

bs is bs!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    attachment.php?attachmentid=102554&d=1314997803

This puppy is over two years old....
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    This diet was geared towards the ROYAL MARINES. It's meant as a detox to shrink your stomach so that when you complete the 2 weeks, your body will be used to a lower intake and will trick your body into becoming fuller faster.

I've met the odd bootneck in my time and I can tell you that none of them have ever eaten like that....
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    why do they through 'Marine Commando' on this. that should be 1 MRE meals a day lol
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options

I've met the odd bootneck in my time and I can tell you that none of them have ever eaten like that....

a SEAL would say if its worth doing its worth over doing
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Not reading this whole thread.

But I for one hope our strong and brave marines are eating more than this.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Sounds terrible!!! :sick:
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Zombie thread, people. Zombie thread.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    attachment.php?attachmentid=102554&d=1314997803

This puppy is over two years old....
  • Onderwoman
    Onderwoman Posts: 130
    Options
    Marine commando diet is where you eat while submerged with no underpants right?

Do I get a cookie?
  • WaynesGurl
    WaynesGurl Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Looks terrible, just for an example, day 1 is only 600 calories. It's just a garbage starvation diet.

That.....
    Plus I would love to know were they get the marine commando diet name from.... or is it a way to keep these soldiers angry by starving them ?

bahaha no kidding
  • TenderMoon
    TenderMoon Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    If you decide to go on this diet be sure to have a fainting couch close by at all times.