You know you have worked out hard when..

Options

Replies

• HealthyHappy120
    Options
    When it hurts to.even laugh the next day! Holy crunches!
  • jaymek92
    jaymek92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    when you lay down to take a nap in the parking lot on your way to the car.
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You didnt hear the music playing on your ipod, your workout was THAT intense...Love that zone!

OMG this me as well!
  • tim_jennings
    tim_jennings Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    When you look like you just stepped out of the shower (when it is 45 degrees out), sound like you have tourettes, can't sit down so you stay standing, and your NIPPLES ARE BLEEDING (see profile pic).
  • tim_jennings
    tim_jennings Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You feel really good from inside out!:happy: :happy: :happy:

Win ^^^^
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    When u can't stand up from the toilet cause your legs hurt so bad.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    You get home from the gym and your 3 yr old son says

"Mommy, are your balls all sweaty?"

Omg I am laughing so hard
  • najla56
    najla56 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    you fall down the gym stairs because your legs are jello from the 60 minute elliptical stupidity

second you!
  • DarrellHodge
    Options
    When you are really feeling sexy and think that beautiful woman is approaching you because your muscles are really starting to show; she really wants to know if you work here because she can't find the bean dip.
  • Vaibhav_ace
    Vaibhav_ace Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    When you can't pick up a towel to wipe the sweat of your face, because your arms are so fatigued. ... Yes this happens.
  • sarahrichards81
    Options
    When you sit down in the shower because you don't have the energy to stand up to wash yourself - this happens to me ALOT!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    When the guy next to you takes pity on you after you finish your dead set and helps you unrack...
  • edena1987
    edena1987 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    When your face looks like it got burned by the sun and stays that way for 2 hours afterwards.
  • nbsambucca
    nbsambucca Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    when you have to talk your legs into moving....
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    When you're soaked, red and out of breath but feel GREAT!
  • doublezizzle
    doublezizzle Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    ...you leave the gym on a cold winter's day and you fog up the car windows from YOUR OWN BODY HEAT!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You sit on your desk chair after a run to log your exercise, and when you get up, it looks like you peed on it. :blushing:
  • Stella_Leigh
    Stella_Leigh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Your abdominal muscles are so sore the next day that you bend over to pick up a toy for the dog and end up having to use the dog as a crutch to heave yourself back up.
  • When your abs hurt so bad you actually think being stabbed in the gut would feel better than doing another crunch :sad:
  • Cindyloufu01
    Cindyloufu01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can barely steer the car home, because my arms are so tired ! Then I get home, get in the shower, and I can barely lift my arms to wash my hair. That's a gooood workout!