You know you have worked out hard when..

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    when I'm lying on the ground after my stretch for so long that my cat comes to make sure I'm not dead.

and then licks your sweaty face.
  • turbophoenix
    Options
    when I'm lying on the ground after my stretch for so long that my cat comes to make sure I'm not dead.

and then licks your sweaty face.

Yep! Or even better - the other day I was down so long he actually came and kneaded my head - it's like he was giving me a scalp massage to make me feel better!
  • turbophoenix
    Options
    see also: when you take a cold shower afterward to cool off and the water is steaming by the time it hits your feet!
  • norabeth
    norabeth Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    It hurts to sit down!

Love it!!!!
  • CCChaos625
    CCChaos625 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    you fall asleep doing your cool down stretch

^^Bahahaha! Too Funny.

1. When your husband hurries into the living room where you're working out and asks if you're ok because you're breathing so hard he thinks something's wrong with you.
    2. When you continue to sweat hours after you've had your shower.
    3. When you can't pull your sports bra over your head
    4. When your legs cramp so bad after a work out that you have to walk on your tip toes

I have had to have my husband completely undress me & "assist" walking me to the shower cuz I hurt so bad.

- When coworkers ask if everything is ok, because you circle a chair 10 times like a dog trying to find the "right spot" on a dog bed, because sitting down hurts your core and your legs too bad.
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    you can't get off the toilet after a leg workout!!
    when you can't scratch your nose after an arm workout
    When you can't walk without looking like you've got a pickle up your butt!!
    When people avoid you in the hallway because you've got the mma fighter pose with the shoulders around your ears because your muscles are so tight.
    when you wake up from sleep because you rolled over and it hurt!!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    you fall asleep doing your cool down stretch

^^Bahahaha! Too Funny.

1. When your husband hurries into the living room where you're working out and asks if you're ok because you're breathing so hard he thinks something's wrong with you.

LMAO of both of these because they both happened to me...lol
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    These are all priceless.......:laugh: :laugh:
    When after doing squats you would prefer to stand all day rather than sit down (because you know it's going to hurt) and you won't be getting back up again in a hurry.
  • smarionette
    smarionette Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    When your entire body breaks out in goosebumps despite sweating in your eyes.
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    1. Just the idea of brushing your hair makes you cry. 2. Taking off your shoes takes serious planning. 3. You have to wake up when you want to roll over in bed. 4. Your dogs, who are all 60+pound leash demons, walk slightly behind you after the last post-workout squirrel chase and subsequent hissy fit. 5. Nobody you know asks why you look uncomfortable both sitting and standing. 6. If you can manage to take them off without help, your shirt, ponytail holder, shorts, bra, and socks can be wrung out and fill a bucket. 7. Laughing, coughing, or sneezing make you cry. 8. Your fiance calls you the hulk for the next 2 days. 9. when thinking of the workout, you giggle nervously, as if it was a person who did this to you and they arent done. And finally! 10. You cant wait to do it again tomorrow!
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Having to walk upstairs backwards after a long training run, cauuse your quads can't handle walking up them the normal way.