Options
  • Emabo
    Emabo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    1 is my preference.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I want to be somewhere between curvy and muscular.
    I think I'm actually there already, but I'm not sure...
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Somewhere between 2 & 3. I want beautiful curves with a little bit of abs to flaunt and arms to flex proudly :smile:
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    One or three, but I think I'm looking at the VS model's faces...;(
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Somewhere between 2 & 3, for my goal body.

#1-4, for what I find attractive. :smile:
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    between 2-3 would be perfection in my eyes.
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I can't see pics :(
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who doesnt like overly curvy women? Halle Berry, Jessica Beil, and Jessica Alba have really nice bodies IMO. Maybe I just like girls with my body type. :P I like athletic toned look. Not really any of these that the OP posted is what I strive for or specifically find most attractive.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    1.5 for me. I'm not into the whole soft/curvy thing. Too easy for me to do haha. I want to be athletically built and with a lower body fat %. :smile: Don't get me wrong though, I'm VERY happy to be a 3 coming from a 4/5 at the moment. Everyone is beautiful in their own way.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    3. Christina Milian's body is ridiculous in that picture. She actually looks quite fit to me.
  • NikkieLite
    NikkieLite Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 3 but I've been attracted to girls who were a 1, 2, 3, or 4. I'm not very picky.
  • livingaloha
    Options
    A mix between 2 and 3, :)
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    i've dated all but the muslcular build. those women are beautiful but something about them having veins that pop more then my veins do seems slighly unattractive to me.

personal preference...as far as attractiveness.....i prefer somewhere from 3 to 4.
  • ItsMandeeBitch
    ItsMandeeBitch Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    33333333333333 Because well I am a 3 hahahah. But also my friend is a 2 and I think she looks so good and devoted personally that isnt for me but seeing some muscles from time to time is always nice for me but they are normally on a 1 body.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I don't prefer to be like any of these ladies. I want to be strong with great curves. I believe I have the potential to be just that. I have great strong legs, my arms are getting there, I have the boobs and the bum for curves, so just gotta work the back and tummy and arms some more I'll be there. I think 1 is too thin, 2 is too thick on the muscle, 3 is close but not curvy enough, 4 is to thick I'm about at that place now and not satisfied, 5 well I don't know what that is but I'm sure I don't want that on me.
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options