TURBO JAM... new group, anyone wanna join me? :)

Options
13»

Replies

• melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Hope you have all had a great weekend and are ready to go tomorrow?

I can't wait to get started.

Since January this year I have allowed some old bad habits to creep back in and I MUST sort them out asap.
    I need to think healthy and eat healthy, diet and exercise and get back into the shape I was in several months ago.
    I know I can do it and I will se results fast but I have to just be strict with myself, banish the chocolate and cut back on all other naughties.

So here we go, we start tomorrow.
    I will try to set up a group for us and a place where we can report back to say we have done our turbojam workout and how we are doing with food and other goals.
    I hope everyone who has signed up is ready and still up for it.

Here's to tomorrow, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Tomorrow we start, 6 weeks non stop turbo jam, 5 workouts per week minimum. Plus a sensible diet of your own design.

Any new comers sign up before tomorrow night, this is the last 24 hours to get involved.

See you tomorrow :love: :tongue:
  • Djuobah
    Djuobah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to join!! What is the plan, just to do 5 workouts a week or to follow their workout plan? It's quite fun, and I never dread working out...which is the best type of work out, since you forget it's an exercise.

Yay. Not sure about 1200 calories after an intense workout, but I will still to my 1500 and stay below it.
  • aboggs202
    aboggs202 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! I got TJ about 2 1/2 weeks ago, and have been alternating it with strength training after reading NROLFW. At the beginning of the month, I decided to really dedicate myself to a new, healthier lifestyle for good this time, so I can definitely use all the help and motivation I can get to keep it up!
  • ericalynn82279
    ericalynn82279 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Hope you have all had a great weekend and are ready to go tomorrow?

I can't wait to get started.

Since January this year I have allowed some old bad habits to creep back in and I MUST sort them out asap.
    I need to think healthy and eat healthy, diet and exercise and get back into the shape I was in several months ago.
    I know I can do it and I will se results fast but I have to just be strict with myself, banish the chocolate and cut back on all other naughties.

So here we go, we start tomorrow.
    I will try to set up a group for us and a place where we can report back to say we have done our turbojam workout and how we are doing with food and other goals.
    I hope everyone who has signed up is ready and still up for it.

Here's to tomorrow, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Tomorrow we start, 6 weeks non stop turbo jam, 5 workouts per week minimum. Plus a sensible diet of your own design.

Any new comers sign up before tomorrow night, this is the last 24 hours to get involved.

See you tomorrow :love: :tongue:

I'm ready to start tomorrow!!! 5 days a week for 6 weeks!!!! Woo hoo!! Let me know where to report in!!
  • amikad
    amikad Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I love turbo jam and would like to be a part of this group...already had a plan to do a tj workout tomorrow morning!
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I was going to do this, but have been since October and just ordered Chalean Extreme and will be starting it as soon as it gets here. Good luck to all of you Turbo Jammers!
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/539039-hello

Hi Everyone

Find the new group at the above link.

Good luck to everyone.

To those who are not doing the challenge with us I wish you every success in what you are doing, all the best xxxx

See you all on the new group page :)
  • dvankuiken
    dvankuiken Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 of Turbo Jam and I absolutely love it. It is my main workout. I usually do anywhere between 40 and 80 minutes of it a day, 7 days a week. I'm looking for some new Turbo Jam buddies. Feel free to message and add me! I would love the company!
  • IzzyandBri_mommy
    Options
    I just got Turbo jam! I did the learn DVD this morning! I love it! :)