Replies

• aimstri
    aimstri Posts: 1
    Options
    Yoplait whips chocolate flavor
  • sandee13
    sandee13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im surprised noone has mentioned to drink a chocolate protien shake. Lots of vitamins too.
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Sorry no solution yet, but I love your dessert recipe:tongue:
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    yes,,,,yummy:bigsmile:
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow Ice Cream Bars. 100 calories. Yumm.

9VYfA.jpg
  • Showgirlbody
    Showgirlbody Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Have some quality dark chocolate.. it should satisfy your cravings after a piece or two.

This. I buy a pack of Hershey Special Dark bars and eat them a lot at the end of the day. If they fit in my day and my macros, don't deprive. And it satisfies more than shoving a bunch of low fat snackwells fake chocolate type stuff
  • SoozeE512
    SoozeE512 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I used to eat milk chocolate like it was my job, but now I can eat 1 piece of 72% Twilight Delight Ghiradelli chocolate (55 cal) and that does it for me.

It can be tough to convert over to dark chocolate (though it's healthier in the long run) so as far as milk chocolate goes, I think M&M's are one of the better options. I think it has less sugar than most other candies, though I think Peanut M&M's have even less sugar. Not sure about calories on those though.

I used to think dark chocolate was gross so I had to work on acquiring a taste for it. I started out by having dark Lindt chocolates and dark chocolate covered almonds and getting 60% (or some close percentage) Ghiradelli chocolate chips and eating those with walnuts.

Now that I've worked my way up, I love my 72% chocolates! I still love other candies, but it's easier to say no to them now. I especially love the dark chocolate with Smart Balance Smart n' Healthy popcorn. Yum!

But anything darker than 72% chocolate still tastes too bitter for me.
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    When I get the chocolate munchies, I go for either dark chocolate or chocolate covered almonds. The almonds are almost as good (to me at least) as a hersheys with almond bar.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    The Trader Joe's 100 calorie chocolate bars are amazing and definitely satisfy the craving.
  • superstarcassie
    superstarcassie Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Emerald dark chocolate roasted almonds in the 100 calorie packs- so delicious! (Just had some today) :)
  • bibi6984
    bibi6984 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    try putting some nutella (hazelnut choc spread) on strawberries... i find that after 2 strawberries my choc craving has ceased..

i just got a mad case of 3pm sugar cravings at work, so i ate a small banana instead... still craving choc so i may just have some more water lol
  • mxm082
    mxm082 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just made chocolate "mousse" by mixing greek yogurt with pure cocoa powder and stevia--mmm so creamy and decadent tasting yet nutritious! Pretty high protein too so a great dessert for work out days :)

Another idea is super low cal chocolate covered strawberries: strawberries sprinkled with pure cocoa powder (and stevia if strawberries are sour).
  • brownsquirrel09
    brownsquirrel09 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've learned that, a craving for sugary foods is actually you body telling you you're dehydrated. Instead of trying to get a fix, drink some water. I've been trying this for a couple weeks now and I'm finding myself not desperately ripping my apartment in pieces to find chocolate (even during my cycle!).
  • momof3boys090808
    momof3boys090808 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just had low fat cinonmon graham cracker with fat free cool whip in middle, freeze it and it's a sandwich. Yum! Helped my sweet tooth but crazy chocolate, just replace cinonmon Graham's for the chocolate ones :)
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Have you tried vita-tops? They have them in some stores, or you can order them on-line. The chocolate flavors are sooo good, and only 100-120 calories. That's my go-to late night snack!

Yes! They really are delicious! I've tried FiberOne brownies and personally thought they were gross. Also, a little bowl of the chocolate Special K usually does the trick for me. ;)
  • sunshine3737
    sunshine3737 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love skinny cow chocolates! They usually do the trick when I am craving chocolate. I also like chocolate frozen yogurt.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I like the Fiber One chocolate fudge brownies, they're only 90 calories!!
  • mom2mozart
    mom2mozart Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Semi sweet chips. Eat a few. It takes the edge off.
  • RocioN24
    RocioN24 Posts: 10
    Options
    try the natures valley granola thins crispy squares there only 80 calories. i like the dark chocolate. i just had two. thats how i fix my chocolate craving. i don't get them often but it helps
  • nickyrobinson
    nickyrobinson Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hershey's dark chocolate kisses are 20 calories each. You need to be able to just eat a couple, but for me, the individually wrapped thing helps a bunch.