T.H.E. (Trying Hard Everyday) Team!! ~~~> Week 14

theteam.gif
workout-2.gif
"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."~Ralph Waldo Emerson
If you are seeing this thread for the first time and would like to join "T.H.E (Trying Hard Everyday) Team", we would love to have you! Our group works hard every day to reach our goals. This means checking in through the week with our triumphs, struggles and sometimes just friendly chat. Just jump in and introduce yourself! We restart the thread every Friday under the Motivation category. A link to the new thread will be provided Thursday evenings at the end of the previous weeks thread.

Weekly Check-in is every Friday. Post your personal sucesses (weight-loss, inches loss, ect) if you desire. Sharing your goals with us will help us know how we can provide the support you need to reach for those goals. Each of us are focusing on different things right now, the mission of this thread is to provide support and to encourage eachother to reach those goals that are important to each individual of our team. We have couch-2-5-k'ers, Sit-up challengers, push-up challengers and much more! Join in where you feel comfortable or let us know whats challenging you!

Wishing all the mom's a very happy mothers day this Sunday!! :flowerforyou: Enjoy your day!

bmichallenge.gif
Losingit4good- SMBI 30.2/GMBI 28.8/will post results in the AM.

weeklyweighin.gif
Losingit4good- SW 222/GW 175/CW will post it in the AM.

Replies

• LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    theteam.gif
    workout-2.gif
    "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense."~Ralph Waldo Emerson
    If you are seeing this thread for the first time and would like to join "T.H.E (Trying Hard Everyday) Team", we would love to have you! Our group works hard every day to reach our goals. This means checking in through the week with our triumphs, struggles and sometimes just friendly chat. Just jump in and introduce yourself! We restart the thread every Friday under the Motivation category. A link to the new thread will be provided Thursday evenings at the end of the previous weeks thread.

Weekly Check-in is every Friday. Post your personal sucesses (weight-loss, inches loss, ect) if you desire. Sharing your goals with us will help us know how we can provide the support you need to reach for those goals. Each of us are focusing on different things right now, the mission of this thread is to provide support and to encourage eachother to reach those goals that are important to each individual of our team. We have couch-2-5-k'ers, Sit-up challengers, push-up challengers and much more! Join in where you feel comfortable or let us know whats challenging you!

Wishing all the mom's a very happy mothers day this Sunday!! :flowerforyou: Enjoy your day!

bmichallenge.gif
    Losingit4good- SMBI 30.2/GMBI 28.8/will post results in the AM.

weeklyweighin.gif
    Losingit4good- SW 222/GW 175/CW will post it in the AM.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    hi can i join :flowerforyou:
  • LosingIt4good
    Welcome aboard erin!!!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    thank you here is todays workout

100 pushups
    75 situps 25 with 10lb balll
    20 floor knee lifts w 10lb ball
    40 70lb leb extension machine
    40 50 lb pulldown machine
    2 10 hanging knee lifts w 10 lb ball
    10 pull ups
    40 50lb cable crosser pulldown
    40 bar curls 30 lbs
    40 110lbs bicebs curl
    and 10 dragon flags
    since i forgot how to post pics on topic page i have pictures on profile of me doing dragon flag sorry about not to good picture camera phone had no flash
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    WOW, erin just reading your workout makes me break out in a sweat! I have snooped your profile, and may I just say, CONGRATULATIONS! It will be good to have you with us!

I don't know if anyone else is checking in tonight, but I just wanted to say hi and good night! Been a crazy day/evening at work. Must be a full moon! I, too am looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. Its been a good week, even if it has kinda kicked my butt.

People who are sick, get better! (Anita and Sheila)

Chanty more information please!

Lisa, consider increasing your vitamin b - really helps sort of balance out the PMS/TOM mood.

Lulu, sono stata a lavoro! (I've been at work!)

Prayerful! WAY TO GO!!! That is such a wonderful miracle!

Healthy, (and LI4G) I loved the list too, in fact I did a list in my blog today! I am so grateful for how much better I am feeling! Two of my coworkers made very nice comments today. One said, "Kristi, you are dissappearing before our eyes!" I liked that!

Get_fit - sorry about your butt! :laugh: :laugh: Perhaps you should feed it, like LI4G does! :wink:

Toni and Erin - welcome!!!

Cyndee, Holly, AJ and Manda where are you all!

Adopt4, no more slackin on the logging just because you are all about wogging!

Oh how I love my bad jokes! Which reminds me, one of my clients told me this one:

One day, a string goes into a bar to order a drink. The bartender says, "hey, we don't serve strings." So, the string goes outside and he thinks for a minute, then, he twists himself all up and he reaches up and messes up his hair really good. Then he goes back into the bar. The bartender sees him coming in and says, "Hey, aren't you that string I kicked out of here a few minutes ago?" And the string says, .................... wait for it .................................... "fraid not." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok thats it. Night all!
  • indianagranny
    indianagranny Posts: 863
    Fri 05/08/09 04:04 AMIn a way this week has been harder. My school shut down for three days because of the flu scare and that has caused me to be at home with a world of temptations. I have been getting up at the regular time and tring to stick to my regular diet but there have been a few hitches. Also my knees have been giving my trouble. I'm going to see the docter about them.

This is how I did:
    CW 182, SW 195, GW 130
    BMI 30.3 I don't know what it was at the begining og the week forgot to check.

If I loose 1 more lbs I'll be over weight instead of obease, that is a big motivator for me. thanks for the support.

manda C

THIS POST IS FROM MANDA1111 - I TRIED TO CARRY IT FROM LAST WEEKS POST WHERE SHE POSTED IT. I CAN'T GET IT DONE WITH HER PICTURE. SORRY - MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE LEFT IT ALONE.
  • indianagranny
    indiana granny sw216/gw160/cw190.6 -4.8
    sbmi31.6/cbmi30.8 -.8

Good Morning Team,

Sheila - Anita - hope today is a better day for both of you and that you are feeling much better.

LI4G - as always another good start to the thread. and how true. I will try and take the advice and put the last two days in the past and move on. And how mean of Morgolis - I hope he had exercised enough to earn that ice cream.

Lulu - just bring the energy drink I think. the last two months TOM has not even been noticeable but wow - hit yesterday like a bombshell. I had no energy and literally felt like every time I moved I was carrying an extra 500 pounds of water. And the mood - I didn't want to do anything and could have removed someone's head. I will take your advice and work through it - maybe if it is a good day today we won't need the slipper just yet.

Kristi - thanks for the advice - I will definitely do that - up the vitamin b. I appreciate your help and advice and love your jokes

adopt4 - got some shirts together. - will get a box and get them sent to you.

get - fit - I feel for you and your butt. Hoping to go see my grandkids in July and that is 1604 miles of riding - ya i know what you been about the butt

ok now for the business at hand
    indiana granny sw216/gw160/cw190.6 -4.8
    sbmi31.6/cbmi30.8 -.8

I had a great first part of the week and I do mean great. wednesday and thursday were not bad days but sodium was high on Wednesday and Thursday I just realized TOM will arrive next week and it is time for those effects to start happening. Am going to follow the advice of the thread - put the last two days in the past and move on. I know what went wrong and what need to be done. I am just .6 away from getting out of the obesse catergory. My goal this week is try and work hard through this week with TOM hitting and just at least maintain and not overeat. To eat I HAVE TO EXERCISE.
    tHANKS ALL FOR BEING THERE FOR ME.

i WANT TO WISH EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.

talk to you all later this morning - gonna move it right now.

eriny - sorry I forgot to say welcome to the group - you will love this thread.
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Good Morning Team,

Thanks for all the get better soon wishes...

yes I went to the Dr.'s I was whitch seemed like forever.... I got there at like 11 am I was really week and barley could walk... my blood pressure was 100 / 50 they started pumping IV fluids in me gave me a shot to stop thowing up and some poopie medicine!!!! and an antibiotic.. plus wouldnt let me leave until I could hold something down... needless to say I didnt get home til late thank god I taped my greys anatomy!! ha ha.. I just came home and went to bed..

I dont think I am going to go to my dads and weigh in because I dont want to get him and my step mom sick...she just got done with her last kemo for her breast cancer.. so Once I feel better I will weigh in... I just hope I am better for mothers day... but I am glad I got it now instead of while I was gone on vacation......

Only 1 week and 1 day left...

Well my son just called and he says he got it???

anyway.. welcom Erin glad to have you join our Team ..

Indianagranny - Yippie for being over weight instead of obease... Your doing Great Keep up the good work...

Kristi - You just keep me laughing..

LuLu - Thanks for the information about going to the dr.. although my hubby said I was so pail he wasnt gonna let me tell him I wasnt going...

going to rest some more talk to you all later...

sheila
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    If your son has it too, it is probably one of those fast moving stomach bugs. They usually don't last too long, so hopefully today will be better. :flowerforyou:

Weigh in - FINALLY my ticker has moved!

get_fit 2009 SW 175/CW 163/ GW 140 - 2.5 lost

This morning I do my Legs and Back video for my P90X. My back is killing me so I have to be really careful. Too much sitting in the car the other day. I think it will be an Advil kind of day, hmmmm.

I'm going to be out of town all weekend, so everyone have a great weekend and a wonderful Mother's Day!!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :smile:
  • jamielbeck
    jamielbeck Posts: 188 Member
    hi can i join :flowerforyou:

Welcome eriny! :smile:
  • jamielbeck
    jamielbeck Posts: 188 Member
    Good News Team!

SW 195 / GW 155 / CW 186.4.....lost 1.4lbs! Whooooo! :happy: :tongue: :happy:

Finally! I am happy to see that scale (and my ticker) moving!

Lulu....Rita's is an Italian Ice Place. The have ices or you can get a gelati (which is like ice with fat free ice cream). :smile:
  • renayeb
    renayeb Posts: 79 Member
    Welcome eriny

Congrats jamie and getfit

I lost .6 lbs this week finally

sw 257/ cw 236.4/ gw 150
    bmi 45
  • renayeb
    renayeb Posts: 79 Member
    Oh how I love my bad jokes! Which reminds me, one of my clients told me this one:

One day, a string goes into a bar to order a drink. The bartender says, "hey, we don't serve strings." So, the string goes outside and he thinks for a minute, then, he twists himself all up and he reaches up and messes up his hair really good. Then he goes back into the bar. The bartender sees him coming in and says, "Hey, aren't you that string I kicked out of here a few minutes ago?" And the string says, .................... wait for it .................................... "fraid not." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok thats it. Night all!

:laugh: ha ha :laugh:
    that was funny kristy,,Im a lil slow but once I got boy was it funny :laugh:
  • indianagranny
    Congrautulations get- fit, Jamie and renayeb on your weight losses. WAY TO GO

Sheila - glad to know you were getting rest. hope your son gets to feeling better. Take it easy girl.
  • prayerfulmom
    prayerfulmom Posts: 409
    Sheila- hope your feeling better.

Anita- hope your feeling better too.

L4G- if I lived closer I'd beg to come eat at your house. You cook some good sounding stuff!
    Great job on the busy hands!!!

Jamie-I love when my hubby walks with me. He's not a fan of walking. Biking anytime anywhere (which i love). However, he's joining me for the breast cancer walk and a kidney walk. That is exciting to me. Excellent loss!!!!!

healthymom- love love love your list! Those are the things we must focus on ladies. Every non scale victory. Look forward to seeing you fulfill your double dog dare.=)
    Glad you get your K back. I actually give myself one day that I don't worry about sodium or protein. Helps me not feel deprived. When I feel deprived I am fixated. I know there may come a day where it is more crucial to buckle down if dialysis comes but until then I'll use moderation=)

getfit-dang those days can be long in the car. sounds well worth it though=) enjoy the family get together. I did Legs and back p90x yesterday too. That is such an incredible workout.

IGranny-dang lady thats a lot of water=) just think how much better you'll feel sweating some of that out. Move that body, move that body. awesome loss. Next week we get to do the out of the obese happy dance for you.

Lulu- thanks for the dance=)

Morgolis- that is cold man; just wrong. lol

manda- that is so exciting. routing you to be overweight next weigh in=)

erin-welcome. looks like i have some serious exercise competition! =)

Kristi-I have to admit I’m excited for your WI results today. Do tell.

Renyab-nice direction your back on. Keep it up!

-6.4lb, -1.8body fat, -1 point bmi for me this week. RESULTS NOT TYPICAL! You know this was marathon week. Goal is to continue to decrease body fat. Will not fixate on the scale.

manda-CW 182, SW 195, GW 130 BMI 30.3
    indiana granny sw216/gw160/cw190.6 -4.8 sbmi31.6/cbmi30.8 -.8
    Jamie- SW 195 / GW 155 / CW 186.4.....lost 1.4lbs
    Renyab-sw 257/ cw 236.4/ gw 150 bmi 45 lost .6
    Prayerfulmom- -6.4lb, -1.8body fat, -1 point bmi
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    I am up and not around :noway: I just wanted to find the new thread and get it bookmarked. I am going to go get ready for work.. I'm actually going to be late "whats new" I want to work out but had a huge mess from the new kittens to clean up :explode: I don't my husband as he was leaving me to that huge mess that I am not too attached to the fuzzy spawns yet....

Okay I will check back in later with my weight ect..

And welcome Erin...

Kristi... I just noticed your ticker.. Seriously, 51 lbs.. You rock girlfriend...
  • LosingIt4good
    Losingit4good- SW 222.4/ GW 175/ CW 220.6/ LOSS -1.8lbs
    Losingit4good- SBMI 30.2/ CBMI 29.9/ lost .3 off the bmi chart!

WOOHOO!!!! thgreenstars.gif What I changed worked!! I broke the stall!!! It looks like everyone else had a GREAT week also!!! Congrats!!!!!!!

Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Happy Dance!!
    cow-animated.gif
  • prayerfulmom
    WOOHOO!!!! thgreenstars.gif What I changed worked!! I broke the stall!!!
    Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Happy Dance!!
    cow-animated.gif

I'm doing the happy dance with you in celebration. Congrats on a great loss!
  • prayerfulmom
    thank you here is todays workout

100 pushups
    75 situps 25 with 10lb balll
    20 floor knee lifts w 10lb ball
    40 70lb leb extension machine
    40 50 lb pulldown machine
    2 10 hanging knee lifts w 10 lb ball
    10 pull ups
    40 50lb cable crosser pulldown
    40 bar curls 30 lbs
    40 110lbs bicebs curl
    and 10 dragon flags
    since i forgot how to post pics on topic page i have pictures on profile of me doing dragon flag sorry about not to good picture camera phone had no flash

So I see your a p90x user. Have you done a round and now doing your own gig? Whatever your doing its working great. Very inspiring.
    I restarted the p90x this week. I don't do Kenpo, Cardio, or Pylo since I run, bike, and swim for cardio. But I follow the other videos. Looking forward to great results.
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Losingit4good- SW 222.4/ GW 175/ CW 220.6/ LOSS -1.8lbs
    Losingit4good- SBMI 30.2/ CBMI 29.9/ lost .3 off the bmi chart!
    adopt4 - SW 273/GW 165/CW 240.3 - 3 pounds!

I can't understand my body! I lost 3 pounds on a week where i overate a LOT several times, didnt' exercise several days from either being too sore/too tired/or sick (yes, I got the bug too). I don't get it! i'm overeating and losing weight! Sheesh! I guess I just shocked my body with this week so it's not holding onto fat.

I'm not sure if I'm better today or not. Been sleeping in the afternoons and going to bed early, lucky I still have kiddos that nap so I can in the afternoons. I may go to the gym later today if I feel up to it but don't want to wear my body out, I don't want this bug any worse than i have it, as it's pretty mild, mostly just making me exhausted. Planning on hitting the couch as soon as my son is on the bus, and if I get energetic I'll get up and take a shower. Big plans, huh.

Congrats to the losers and welcome to the newbies and for those who might not lose - just keep at it! It will happen!