• _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Pizza. :D

Yup!
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Had that problem last night! It was the first time and I didn't manage to eat them. I decided it was ok since I over did it on Saturday. Sort of broke even in the long run.
  • angelashay42
    Options
    In fantasy land, I would eat french fries and a big slice of peanut butter chocolate pie with cool whip.

In reality, I would eat a small bowl of Old Fashioned oatmeal sweetened with soy milk and chopped dates.
  • rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    whole wheat bread with fresh peanut butter,nutella and a glass of almond milk....and some popcorn....a nice sweet n salty mix...then a glass of water and forget about the rest
  • elysecea
    elysecea Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have about 1100 left...and I just ate dinner...the possibilities seem endless!
  • hallensd
    hallensd Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just ate dinner and my calorie total is about 1000 for the day. I am going to eat a Smart Ones brownie sundae to at least bump it to 1200. My goal is 1600 daily but I get busy some mornings which accounts for the huge deficit in the evening on some days!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I had 990 calories left after dinner tonight, so I had a bowl of ice cream and some cheese and crackers. :-)
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Deep. Fried. Snickers.

a cal is a cal. lol

deep-fried-snickers-bar.jpg
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Deep. Fried. Snickers.

a cal is a cal. lol

you couldn't pay me to eat that. lol.
    Options
    I have about 1100 left...and I just ate dinner...the possibilities seem endless!
    yeah, i'd definitely break out the sweets!
    Options
    I hope some of these people are joking! How do U expect to eat candy, peanut butter cups ect... and lose weight!?

If it fits the calories, and she's already getting a balance of healthy fruits, veggies, fats and lean protein... there's absolutely no harm in eating chocolate, candy, cake, pie, etc.

ditto.
  • gurganuss
    gurganuss Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I like the date night idea.

I also think that I would like to have some chinese food. My fiance was looking at coupons for the nearby chinese restaurant and it made me wish I could eat it. The sodium alone would make me swell up like a balloon. But on occasion I think you have to splurge a little, makes your metabolism try to figure out what is going on.
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I have 1263 left. That would accommodate a Ancho Chili Carnitas Pork Burrito. But, honestly there's a place in Richmond called the Hog's Head Diner that server a 1/4 pound all beef hot dog wrapped in bacon and deep fried, placed on a sub roll, topped with pork barbecue and coleslaw. I have no idea what the calorie count is on that puppy, but I can feel my arteries hardening just typing about it.
  • HotBodUnderConstruction
    Options
    Deep. Fried. Snickers.

a cal is a cal. lol

OMG HAHA I didn't read the description before I saw the picture and I thought it was a mini corn dog gone wrong!!
  • HotBodUnderConstruction
    Options
    I hope some of these people are joking! How do U expect to eat candy, peanut butter cups ect... and lose weight!?

If it fits the calories, and she's already getting a balance of healthy fruits, veggies, fats and lean protein... there's absolutely no harm in eating chocolate, candy, cake, pie, etc.

ditto.

Definitely! That's why I included my macros in my original post...I was trying to hint at the fact that I wanted something with loads of carbs & fats

I did more cardio than I planned for this morning and I left the house without packing an adequate amount of food. For lunch I had a pound of chicken and a large sweet potato.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    A chipotle or qdoba burrito.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    A donair from Nova Scotia.
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    A chipotle or qdoba burrito.
    Double meat, sour creme, cheese, cilantro, pico, lettuce, no beans, veggies. YES
    Chipotle-Burrito.jpg
  • RUN2CJ
    RUN2CJ Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    prime rib...
    alcohol...

both really healthy items :ohwell:
  • ashley_d78
    ashley_d78 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    if your not hungry, dont eat, if you are, have something like 2 slices of toast with natural peanutbutter and an apple or banana. i have about 1000 calories "left" to eat from working out today, but i dont intend on eating them. I just ate dinner and i'm satisfied. man people. we're being taught how to eat well, and listen to our bodies! not stuff our selves silly with unhealthy things!
    good luck!