If you had 1000 calories left...

Options

Replies

• ashley_d78
    ashley_d78 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I hope some of these people are joking! How do U expect to eat candy, peanut butter cups ect... and lose weight!?

amen!
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    if your not hungry, dont eat, if you are, have something like 2 slices of toast with natural peanutbutter and an apple or banana. i have about 1000 calories "left" to eat from working out today, but i dont intend on eating them. I just ate dinner and i'm satisfied. man people. we're being taught how to eat well, and listen to our bodies! not stuff our selves silly with unhealthy things!
    good luck!

nofun.png
  • ampa916
    ampa916 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Pizza. :D

yup
  • ginamaria724
    Options
    Frozen yogurt and panda express♥♥♥
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    wow that is a big deficit to have left! I frequently have 300-400 left, and have a bedtime snack of something comforting....or just shrug and skip it if I'm not feeling hungry. (I can't beleive I said that. Me, not hungry, or at least very willing to keep eating? that's just crazy talk!!!)
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    my arm, and possibly a leg....but i would totaly go over on that:laugh:
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Eat some peanut butter.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I had about the same today I had fast food ;( ik but I haven't had it in months
  • ashley_d78
    ashley_d78 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I hope some of these people are joking! How do U expect to eat candy, peanut butter cups ect... and lose weight!?

If it fits the calories, and she's already getting a balance of healthy fruits, veggies, fats and lean protein... there's absolutely no harm in eating chocolate, candy, cake, pie, etc.

ditto.

defiantly do NOT agree that a calorie is a calorie. if you ate ****ty foods within your calorie limit you would a) feel like **** all the time
    b) look fluffy,bloated and lumpy
    c) have a very unhealthy inside.
    this is about making us healthier individuals remember!! eat the calories if you wish, but make it nutritious, good for you food!
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    ...what would you eat?!

As a meal? BBQ ribs (mmmmm)

Otherwise cashews, a nice drink of fresh juice (or alcohol) and maybe something sweet :blushing:

But if there was nothing I really wanted then I'd leave the deficit (as long as it was from exercise and not just under eating) x
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Wine
    Crab
    Butter
  • adelaidegrace
    Options
    I'd be grateful. If you're not hungry, don't try to eat 1000 calories, there's no point. Only eat when you're hungry or you're undoing what could be progress!
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Deep. Fried. Snickers.

a cal is a cal. lol

deep-fried-snickers-bar.jpg

you couldn't pay me to eat that. lol.

You wouldnt have to pay me to eat that! Hahahaha
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    If I had 1000 cals left I would eat whatever I wanted (probably either chocolate, wine or toast with butter and peanut butter) and then I would sit down to make a better plan for tomorrow, because today has clearly not gone well.

(and I don't beleive that my chocolate or wine indulgence would make my "insides very unhealthy". We're not talking about surviving only on chocolate and cake here, we're talking about a treat on top of a healthy day's meals. At least, that what I mean).
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Beef Wellington

drool... :heart:
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Deep. Fried. Snickers.

a cal is a cal. lol

deep-fried-snickers-bar.jpg

you couldn't pay me to eat that. lol.

It's pretty good, not gonna lie. Had it with a turkey leg and funnel cake at the San Diego st fair. Don't tell ashley_d78 though... Food nerd.

You wouldnt have to pay me to eat that! Hahahaha
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    prime rib...
    alcohol...

both really healthy items :ohwell:

Agree! Yumyumyum....:heart:
  • carriecarrot
    carriecarrot Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    lemon meringue pie!
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Johnsonville brat on a white bread hoagie bun with fried onions, garlic and mushrooms on it.. and a GIANT serving of steak cut fries with Mayo AND ketchup..... (wait, I guess thats 3000 calories... hee hee)
  • kiekokay
    kiekokay Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Yes! What a perfect excuse for empty calories :)