dE3ODs.jpg

my baby Tiger

it either comes out too big or too small
  • Robyn_T
    Robyn_T Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    My Emilee and Laelah...
    girls-1.jpg

Emilee with her grump face on, probably because I was taking her picture instead of petting her. She LOVES me and sleeps in my arms on her back (like a human infant), every day.
    emilee.jpg

Laelah, in her favorite place to spend her nights waiting for my fiance to get home. Laelah is his shadow.
    laelahnapspot.jpg

They're 4 year old siblings from the same litter. Their mom was part Maine Coon, so they have some of the traits. Emilee has huge feet and she gets these big wings of hair off the sides of her head at different times, depending on if she has her winter coat or her summer coat. Laelah has very soft fur and a tail that she moves like a snake. They both have long fur between the pads of their feet.
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    they are so pretty

my tiger is part maine coon
  • amycool
    amycool Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Aw your cats are beautiful, my profile picture is my little Cleo cat, she's an egyptian mau and the most loving cat I've ever met, if I stay still for more than 30 seconds she will be curled up on me in some position, and she is terrified of other cats, if she sees one she wets herself, so I call her a little mouse :-)
  • Robyn_T
    Options
    And this is the the crabby old lady--she was a crabby old lady even when she was a kitten--that I had from the time I was 12 years old until I was nearly 31 years old. Her name was Baby. She was just shy of turning 19 years when she passed away.

She disliked everyone except me, my mom, and any unconcious human available to sleep on. <--she was always skinny, and I assume she was syphoning body heat from the sleeping victim. Occassionally, she'd go a little senile and suddenly decide my fiance was okay to cuddle with, even if he was concious, but that didn't usually last too long.

She loved Doritos--I maintain that the chip's preservatives, along with her firey hate for most of the world, is what kept her going for 19 years. She also slept under the covers with just her head out. If I were asleep and she wanted under the covers, she'd bite me in the nose or chin until I woke enough to let her in. Oh, and she was not above putting her dirty foot in someone's glass of milk and using it like a sponge to drink from if her head was too big to fit in the glass and the milk owner wasn't looking My other cats still haven't figured out the foot trick. It took Baby, as a kitten, all of three minutes of wanting something she couldn't reach to sort that out. She was a smart old woman.

05f9770d-1.jpg
  • Robyn_T
    Options
    amycool, Cleo is so pretty!

Lisa, Tiger is a cutie!
  • mousecat84
    Options
    Loving the pictures ans the stories! I have three of my own and make constant "jokes" about only just starting my cat farm... ;)
  • lisa28115
    Options
    this is my old lady...her name is sissy
    she was 13 years old when she died in 2009

EIG7W.jpg
  • lisa28115
    Options
    And this is the the crabby old lady--she was a crabby old lady even when she was a kitten--that I had from the time I was 12 years old until I was nearly 31 years old. Her name was Baby. She was just shy of turning 19 years when she passed away.

She disliked everyone except me, my mom, and any unconcious human available to sleep on. <--she was always skinny, and I assume she was syphoning body heat from the sleeping victim. Occassionally, she'd go a little senile and suddenly decide my fiance was okay to cuddle with, even if he was concious, but that didn't usually last too long.

She loved Doritos--I maintain that the chip's preservatives, along with her firey hate for most of the world, is what kept her going for 19 years. She also slept under the covers with just her head out. If I were asleep and she wanted under the covers, she'd bite me in the nose or chin until I woke enough to let her in. Oh, and she was not above putting her dirty foot in someone's glass of milk and using it like a sponge to drink from if her head was too big to fit in the glass and the milk owner wasn't looking My other cats still haven't figured out the foot trick. It took Baby, as a kitten, all of three minutes of wanting something she couldn't reach to sort that out. She was a smart old woman.

05f9770d-1.jpg

awww.. your baby looks like a cat we used to have
    she was 13 years old when we had to put her down
    she had arthritis so bad she could not walk:sad:
  • Robyn_T
    Options
    Lisa, Sissy was a very pretty girl!
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Aaawww, love cats. I couldn't skip this thread, I haven't had a cat since Tabby died in 2008.

I'd had her since I was 5, we got her in 1987 and she died age 21. It was really sad as she went downhill rapidly.

Anyway I love this photo, she had been having a few problems and had gone off to the vets for a few tests, we didn't realise they were going to shave her belly but we found out when she lay like this;

401564432.jpg

She used to eat so much, she was always slightly overweight, she had a standard diet but would beg at the table like a dog, it was really quite cute. If she could she would have eaten chips, crisps, noodles and cheese but apart from the odd curiosity try with foods she was fed normally.

I still miss her and even cry, I think it was because she had lived through my early years, my teens and my twenties. I plan to have cats again when I have my own place although I doubt I'll have kittens again as I would prefer to go for older rescue cats.
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I have 3 rescue cats - 2 from the shelter and 1 I found almost dead on my way to work one morning

Bella aka Bea 8.5 years short haired black very talkative and antisocial

Willow aka Willie or Nelson not sure of her age but probably around 5 years long haired gray/brown tabby with a ginormous white mane she is a bit of a biter but super cuddly

Mia <1 year she is the kitty found as a kitten sick and dying long haired solid white absolutely gorgeous also talkative and super needyshy around people she doesn't know
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Ahh, I love all your cats! Soo adorable!

I have one cat, named Hank, hes going to be 2 years old this September. I have plenty of pictures but I"m not sure how to upload them, I'll have to figure it out. He's a dark gray and he has white on his mouth and chest and his paws are white, looks like he's wearing socks :)
  • lisa28115
    Options

I have one cat, named Hank, hes going to be 2 years old this September. I have plenty of pictures but I"m not sure how to upload them, I'll have to figure it out. He's a dark gray and he has white on his mouth and chest and his paws are white, looks like he's wearing socks :)

see if this helps

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/351318-how-to-post-pictures-on-comments-to-posts
  • coliema
    Options

see if this helps

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/351318-how-to-post-pictures-on-comments-to-posts
    Thanks I will have to try that! :) I might just upload a picture of him to my actual profile pictures too!
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I love cats :) I have three- Willow, Cricket and Snowy. Snowy is technically a stray, as he hasn't let me bring him inside yet. But, I always make sure he has food and water and I made a bed for him outside which he sleeps in, every day. So, I consider him mine.
    Cricket is 6 years old, Willow is 3 and Snowy looks to be around 8-10 months old.
    My much loved cat, Rueben, whom I brought home to my parents' house when I was 16, died late last year. he was almost 21.
  • coliema
    Options
    88410146.png

Hope this works!!!

It worked :)
    He's a little monster, he's always up to something, I love it :) He has a little saw dust on him because he keeps playing in the room his Dad is re-doing.
  • woopidydoo
    woopidydoo Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I love cats! That's my cat in my DP. He's very mischievous.
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I love cats...I love every kind of cat. <3

31368cd6.jpg
    986a9aa6.jpg

Brenton Chillngsworth (top)
    Archibald Slenderson (bottom)

They were both strays who found me during my undergraduacy.