Options
    fixed!
    monty2.jpg

Monty wants everyone to rub his belly!

Dang it ~ didn't work! FAIL! :(
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, everyone's cats are so cute! I have pictures, but they're on my iPod Touch right now...they're two cats-a blue point Siamese name Epyk and a lynx minx ragdoll named Prestyge....
  • emstaley4
    emstaley4 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have six cats...all rescued off the street. The last two we got in Sept of 2011 they were only 7 days old and my kids and I had to hand feed them because they had no mom. They are both grey and so cute. I LOVE cats......my friends and family call me the "crazy cat lady" God Bless my husband.....he keeps saying no more cats and I just keep bringing them home! :bigsmile:
  • emstaley4
    emstaley4 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    P1040742.jpg

4 cat pile up!

I love your white cats!!
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    My profile pic is my 17 month old cat named Gizmo. I had a 18 yr old named Babie that we had to put down on Feb 8/12. The hardest thing I ever had to do. I miss her.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I looooooove meows! I have one tattooed on my shoulder. It's funny that I saw this, cause one of my babies jumped out from my closet and scared the hell out of me lol
  • jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    love this topic :smile: i have seven (yes seven) cats of my own. C.C (Coolcat), Isabella, Jack, Boo-boo, Cammie, Lucifer and Marleigh, and they are all rescue cats. C.C. and Isabella are my "twinies" and were found in a sewer drain when they were kittens, and before me and fiance started living together I brought them back to my place. Shortly afterwards, Jack and Boo-boo were found on a construction site at 3 days old, right around Halloween, and you would never know they were brother and sister. Jack is an orange tom-cat who was named after a Jack-o-lantern, and Boo-boo was obviously named after the term "Boo!" lol. We were asked to bottle feed them and needless to say, those two are literally my babies :smile: . Shortly after Jack and Boo-boo, my fiance and I moved into an apartment above an animal hospital together. Cammie was brought into the hospital by a client who found her and her littermates running around in their basement. Apparently Cammie was a little slow, because she was the only one who was caught! My fiance fell in love with her calico colors and took her in. Lucifer was another kitten who came into the hospital with his littermates but at first he was adopted out to a co-worker of my fiance. One day when I came home from work, there was a strange kitten in my living room! It turned out that the co-worker could not take care of Lucifer and my fiance brought him home as a surprise. He was so fresh at first (hence the name) but now hes so loveable. Finally, Marleigh is a beautiful long hair black cat who I fell in love with after checking on the animals one night in the kennel. I have always told my fiance that if she were ever up for adoption I was taking her in. I never thought it would happen! It turned out that Marleigh's owner unfortunately was diagnosed with cancer, and was planning on kenneling her for 6 months straight. For a while me and my fiance talked with the owner about temorarily keeping her upstairs in our apartment rather then have her in the cage downstairs for so long. The owner ended up calling me and asked us to adopt her because she didn't think it was fair for Marleigh to go back and forth between the hospital and her former home. As much as I loved Marleigh, it took a little persuasion for me and my fiance to say yes, due to having so many cats already.

Call me the crazy cat lady (or the crazy cat family) I don't even care. My cats are mine and my fiance's furry children and I can't imagine life without them. :smile:

When i figure out how to post pictures of them, I will! lol
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I have 4 cats all rescues....Love~bug, Sugarplum, Amore', and Allie~cat. They are all so sweet and I am glad I saved them!:flowerforyou:
  • jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I have six cats...all rescued off the street. The last two we got in Sept of 2011 they were only 7 days old and my kids and I had to hand feed them because they had no mom. They are both grey and so cute. I LOVE cats......my friends and family call me the "crazy cat lady" God Bless my husband.....he keeps saying no more cats and I just keep bringing them home! :bigsmile:

I love this! sounds very similar to my situation, as I have seven rescues! my fiance keeps saying no more too but hes the blame for five of them! lol
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    love this topic :smile: i have seven (yes seven) cats of my own. C.C (Coolcat), Isabella, Jack, Boo-boo, Cammie, Lucifer and Marleigh, and they are all rescue cats. C.C. and Isabella are my "twinies" and were found in a sewer drain when they were kittens, and before me and fiance started living together I brought them back to my place. Shortly afterwards, Jack and Boo-boo were found on a construction site at 3 days old, right around Halloween, and you would never know they were brother and sister. Jack is an orange tom-cat who was named after a Jack-o-lantern, and Boo-boo was obviously named after the term "Boo!" lol. We were asked to bottle feed them and needless to say, those two are literally my babies :smile: . Shortly after Jack and Boo-boo, my fiance and I moved into an apartment above an animal hospital together. Cammie was brought into the hospital by a client who found her and her littermates running around in their basement. Apparently Cammie was a little slow, because she was the only one who was caught! My fiance fell in love with her calico colors and took her in. Lucifer was another kitten who came into the hospital with his littermates but at first he was adopted out to a co-worker of my fiance. One day when I came home from work, there was a strange kitten in my living room! It turned out that the co-worker could not take care of Lucifer and my fiance brought him home as a surprise. He was so fresh at first (hence the name) but now hes so loveable. Finally, Marleigh is a beautiful long hair black cat who I fell in love with after checking on the animals one night in the kennel. I have always told my fiance that if she were ever up for adoption I was taking her in. I never thought it would happen! It turned out that Marleigh's owner unfortunately was diagnosed with cancer, and was planning on kenneling her for 6 months straight. For a while me and my fiance talked with the owner about temorarily keeping her upstairs in our apartment rather then have her in the cage downstairs for so long. The owner ended up calling me and asked us to adopt her because she didn't think it was fair for Marleigh to go back and forth between the hospital and her former home. As much as I loved Marleigh, it took a little persuasion for me and my fiance to say yes, due to having so many cats already.

Call me the crazy cat lady (or the crazy cat family) I don't even care. My cats are mine and my fiance's furry children and I can't imagine life without them. :smile:

When i figure out how to post pictures of them, I will! lol

see if this helps
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/351318-how-to-post-pictures-on-comments-to-posts
  • ncates00
    ncates00 Posts: 51
    Options
    dE3ODs.jpg

my baby Tiger

I don't like cats (dog person!), but I like your weight progress pic. Looks like a 73 Mach 1, I have a 65 pony myself. :)
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    This is Jupiter Kitty. She is the new addition to our family. She was adopted 2 weeks ago. I just love her!

DSC_0106-1.jpg
  • LadyConundra
    LadyConundra Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Mine is in my profile pic. She likes to lay on me and no matter where she is laying (floor, couch, my arm) she always rests chin. She's also the chattiest cat I've ever had. She's very "chirpy" and her favorite toys are rubber bands.

My Cat does that also. We have the best conversations everyday. I wish I had hair ties that were my own, but Quincy (my long hair gray and white domestic cat) let me borrow hers to go to the gym, but I have to return them after I get home.
  • sampa91
    sampa91 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
  • baycat107
    baycat107 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Love all the pics & stories. Need to get mine posted. Some people used to call me "The Cat Lady."
  • meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Mr. Meow... <3

21.jpg