ARRRRRGHHH

Options
13»

Replies

• Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    got on the scales today, put on 5 pounds after having a massive pizza last night ):

That's what happens when you eat carbs after 8pm. tsk tsk

pizza is a carb?

No, it's a vegetable. At least in the US anyway. You should check with Scottish Legislature on that one.
  • josephine_x
    josephine_x Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You have just cheered me right up!!! Priceless!!!
  • Shellyyy7928
    Shellyyy7928 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Im not sure which entertains me moret, the wonderfully entertaining original poster, or the people who don't get she's joking haha
  • 1_day_at_a_time
    Options
    Totally agree on getting rid of the scale.. BREATHE!!! Just take it one day at a time.. and the breathe again!!!!!
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    So are you saying you are nothing more than a stupid number on a stupid scale? How sad for you, change your mind set.
    All I have for you.

Well I use mechanical scales, so it's not just a number...there's little black lines and a red needle too

This is the best one.
  • ritmeyer
    ritmeyer Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    So are you saying you are nothing more than a stupid number on a stupid scale? How sad for you, change your mind set.
    All I have for you.

Well I use mechanical scales, so it's not just a number...there's little black lines and a red needle too

This is the best one.

Agreed. This. is. AWESOME!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    got on the scales today, put on 5 pounds after having a massive pizza last night ):

That's what happens when you eat carbs after 8pm. tsk tsk

pizza is a carb?

No, it's a vegetable. At least in the US anyway. You should check with Scottish Legislature on that one.

I thought it was fruit, I always have pineapple on mine
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • DarkNebula84
    DarkNebula84 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    :laugh: this is all a little weird......