Whats your username mean???

Options

Replies

• wonderwomanwannaB
    Options
    When I started going to the gym religiously in college my roommate gave me a notebook with a hologram of Wonder Woman on the cover to log my workouts in. She is sexy and strong which is where I want to be!
  • StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm a bookworm. 89 is the year of my birth. Not too sure where the 7 came from. Haha.
  • Parris420
    Parris420 Posts: 69
    Options
    my name plus my favorite holiday 4:20
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Lizabee84- My nickname is Liz but growing up my sister called me bee since she couldnt say Elizabeth so i combined Liz and bee. I was born in 1984.

Lizabee is what my first boyfriend called me :)

And my username means I'm a plushy kitty. :3
  • mountaingirl222
    Options
    one of Jerry Garcia's girlfriends! Read a book about her, she was awesome :laugh:
  • SkinnieFinnie
    SkinnieFinnie Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    SkinnieFinnie -

My nickname is Finnie. (my niece couldn't say Stephanie when she was little).. I want to be Skinny!.. and there you have it! SkinnieFinnie :)
  • tobafa
    tobafa Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    TOBAFA = Tired Of Being A Fat A___... :happy:
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm a Texan and proud of it - born in 1971.
    :smile:
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Err...its a mashup of words
    neo, terra, terror
    from the 90s and the whole new world order thing...
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Mine means I am a Cookie Baker...I bake cookies for parties, holidays, weddings etc
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    wild guess?? I work in information technology, but it's pretty much my gamer tag. I'm a Database Administrator. I know.. boring!! I like it.
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    mine is my last name and my favourite year in canadian history- i can't believe i am admitting how much of a history nerd i am...
  • Tbirdsmom
    Tbirdsmom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My daughter's nick name :)
  • glitterpiss
    glitterpiss Posts: 113
    Options
    My favorite beverage.
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    *nerd alert* Mira is short for my main character's name on Everquest. 7/10 is my wedding anniversary.
  • donnaslifepart2
    donnaslifepart2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name refers to the fact that although I have been battling obesity all my life, this is part 2 of my life as a newly thin person. I have lost 4 pounds since I began tracking my intake here on myfitnesspal but I have actually lost 112 lbs since May 2112 and gone from "Super Morbidly Obese" with a BMI of 49 to (hopefully tomorrow) "Overweight" with a BMI of 29.9.
  • Lost_Mermaid
    Options
    My name is Ariel, so I got the mermaid part from constantly having Disney's 'The Little Mermaid' brought up when people learn my name. And the lost part is because I feel a little lost and I'm trying to find myself again.
  • trixirn
    trixirn Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    My name is Tricia. I had an english teacher who insisted my name was Trixie. Friends think it's funny so call me Trixie as a joke. And I am a nurse so Trixirn
  • Glockgirl34
    Options
    My username represents the type of gun that I shoot competitively - A Glock 34.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I was born on the third day of the full moon, and I'm a shadow dancer at a few clubs. I like to think that a few wisps of fog across a full moon describes me enough to get a feeling for who I might be.