Whats your username mean???

Replies

• My nickname & my birth year
  • ourmamros
    ourmamros Posts: 21 Member
    I am useless at remembering user names and passwords. I joined MFP on the advice of my daughter who is a member - although born in southern uk Surrey, she lives up north where it is common to call mothers our Mam. Ros is the short version of my name. Simples!
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    I was too lazy to write my proper name, and I was born in '88 :smokin:
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Ford Police Interceptor/ 3= dale Earnhardt. 11= my assigned cruiser
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    it's where I came from,,off the deep end,,plus my initials
  • Hailei
    Hailei Posts: 86 Member
    I've been a fan of Eminem for some time and when I chose the id for my email address about almost a decade ago, I wanted something to be connected to him... but not in the obvious manner, like "eminemsfan" or something silly like that. So I've chosen his daughter's name, but change to letters from Hailie to Hailei :) That's it
  • It's my name. Not very creative, but I doubted anyone else had it as their username.
  • InkedInnocence
    InkedInnocence Posts: 71 Member
    I'm inked (& not even close to being done with my ink) & I'm a pretty good girl... hence Inked Innocence :wink:
  • RipperSB
    RipperSB Posts: 315 Member
    Ripper is a nickname but occasionaly it is already in use so I added the SB from my time with the Snowbirds jet demonstration team where, as Maintenance Crew Chief my callsign was SB1A.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Delilah - Mine is a nick name one of my clients gave me when I was young and a men's barber stylist in Alaska. From the old biblical story of Samson and Delilah. (Delilah cut demi god Samson's hair which was the source of his powers, therefore rendering him powerless.)
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    mines a indian name that translates to man with big *kitten* head
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Futuremalestripper -> possible future profession once I reach my goal =)
  • DivaJadelyn
    DivaJadelyn Posts: 280 Member
    It's my pirate persona for reenactment, festivals and renne faires. :)
  • soymilkcoffee
    soymilkcoffee Posts: 171
    I just like soy milk in my coffee... Hehe. :)
  • BaristaX
    BaristaX Posts: 151 Member
    I don't know if I even have to explain it :)
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Mine is just what it says SPONTANEOUS! yeaup that is me all the way around..

and the 1313 is just cuz its support of my bro whos in prison.. yea im old school but that b our # haha
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,243 Member
    Mine is my name, JoDee and "gogo" is basically, a sentence everytime I type in my log in, as in, "Go! Go! JoDee!" <3

haha, dumb, I know. But it's for motiviational purposes. ;] :love: :bigsmile:
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    My name and 'lucky' number :P
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    I just really love umeboshi. They're japanese pickled plums. :D
  • megamom3kck
    megamom3kck Posts: 115
    Old forum name from a comicbook forum I used to frequent (yes I am a HUGE comic/sci-fi nerd)

Used to be Omegamom (superheroish sounding). I shortened to to Megamom and there are 3 of us in my home and kck is where we live ;)