Favorite evening food/snack

Options
124»

Replies

• hotwendy
    hotwendy Posts: 16
    Options
    A pickle spear wrapped in deli turkey. Crunchy and filling, yum!!
  • mms1268
    mms1268 Posts: 22
    Options
    Frozen mixed fruit(I like Berry Medley) and 1 tsp of fat free whip cream. Mine ends up being less than 100cal. All the different brands of frozen fruit vary but I found Kroger brand to be 60cal for 1 cup!:love:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Low fat popcorn and grapes.
  • mtcHavingItAll
    mtcHavingItAll Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm a sweets person:

1 half frozen banana cut into thin slices (you could use a whole one, I make a small serving)
    1/2 TBS natural peanut butter
    1 TBS dark chocolate chips

blend the frozen banana and peanut butter in a food processor until has a consistency between ice cream and frozen yogurt. then mix in the chocolate chips.

This sounds awesome. :smile: What is the nutritional breakdown?
  • visionaryamy
    visionaryamy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like Fat Free greek yogurt with a little stevia and small splash lemon extract - so yummy!
  • visionaryamy
    visionaryamy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My daughter told me this one. A few frozen strawberries (I flash freeze fresh strawberries when on sale) and a bit of fat free milk or water with a sprinkle of stevia in the blender or bullet. Kind of like a sorbet. Since it is so cold, you can eat it slow and savor it!

I do the same with frozen blueberries but use coconut milk!
  • tinywithaBIGheart
    Options
    Bump! I usually have fruit in the evening. Grab an apple or banana. Nothing special but healthy & delicious :)
  • momof3boys090808
    momof3boys090808 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Fat free cinonmon graham crackers with a tsp of fat free cool whip in middle like a sandwich, freeze for hour or two or until firm then enjoy, 70 cals each.

Laughing cow garlic and herb on wheat ritz crackers. Yum!

Toffee almonds but be aware there so easy to eat whole bottle ha! There my FAV!

Apples,fresh pineapples, grapes with cool whip...
  • nleighp
    nleighp Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hey there-

I always keep some cooked whole wheat pasta and make things like this:

http://nicoleleigh.me/2011/12/31/simple-snack-saturday-vegan-mac-and-cheese/

Really healthy, easy, inexpensive and delicious!