Who else is like me and needs to lose 100lbs or more??

Options

Replies

• Motivation4KB
    Motivation4KB Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Everyone Add me... Please
  • BadgerSensei
    BadgerSensei Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I'm looking to lose about 250, so 100lbs is nothing :)
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    You are not alone! I am 4"7, 32yrs old starting weight: 218.5 current weight: 211 Goal weight: 115. Anyone can add me :)
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I have 150 to lose.. well.. 125 now..
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    You can all do it!
  • rbear713
    rbear713 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Im down almost 90 out of my 100 so far - gettin close! BTW, there are tons of peeps on here with 100+ to lose...

Dont feel lonely, because you are not. The advice I've gleaned from people on this site during the first 5 months of my journey has been invaluable..

Don't give up!! And add me if you want too!!
  • Cathy_ann913
    Cathy_ann913 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Don't get hung up on the number, everybody here has to lose it one pound at time. Just keep your eye on the prize, you'll get there.
  • BGuerra1986
    Options
    I need to lose about 130. You are NOT alone. I just started my journey 3 weeks ago. I'm down 15. Only 115 to go!! ;)
  • MoRedStar
    Options
    In the same boat. Feel free to add me, I use the motivation too!
  • Cathy_ann913
    Cathy_ann913 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear someone insulated you, people can be mean spirited. I hope you took in stride! Good luck on your journey!!!
  • dwtimeoutt
    dwtimeoutt Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My initial goal is to lose 57 but may decide to go for another 20 when I get there. I have already lost 11 before this too, so I'm close in numbers to the 100 overall. It can take some people as long to lose 20 as it does others to lose 100 depending on age, health issues and ability to exercise. I'm willing to offer support any time you need it and I know what it feels like to be uncomfortable due to my excessive weight. Hang in there and join in. There are good people here.
  • dwtimeoutt
    dwtimeoutt Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Suz,
    57 years old. 57 more to go. I'm pushing for that 199 by June or July. Good luck.
  • JennaLeaf
    Options
    I just joined u can add me
  • tamelty
    tamelty Posts: 1
    Options
    i have more than one hundred lbs to lose. so really don't feel bad.:happy:
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    In the boat with the rest of ya'all. Feel free to add me, it's a long journey!
  • WendyKing1974
    WendyKing1974 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I've lost 148lbs, have 102lbs to go. You're not alone!
  • ldridi
    ldridi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will join you!!
  • cbeard7
    cbeard7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Don't feel lonely, I'm right there with you! I need to lose at least 100 lbs (this will be the 3rd time of loosing the same 100 lbs - and IT WILL BE THE LAST TIME I DO THIS)!!!!!! Add me, we all need as much support and encouragement as possible. :wink:
  • DLRI
    DLRI Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I am also in that category. Let's do this together!!
  • rmpacelady
    Options
    Hi,
    You can add me! I started with 100+ to lose and just got below it a while ago. But, I understand how it is cause I am afraid that I will gain it all back, AGAIN!

Quite honestly I did alot of mine by walking, every day. Almost religiously, until? I went to the foot doctor and he told me, "no more walking until we find a way to fix your feet". Now, I'm really scared, I have not been able to walk for about 2 weeks now and was hoping the doc would give me a miracle drug fix. Now what?
    I could may get to a pool at least 2 days a week, but, what else can I do? I need exercises that I don't need to be on the floor for, would never get up! That I don't have to be on my feet for, cannot stand up! What's left?
    Becky