Who else is like me and needs to lose 100lbs or more??

Options

Replies

• jamie_bunton
    Options
    I too need to loose close to 100. happy if loose between 85 to 95ids. i have lost 15ids in a month so far. my goal is between 138 to 127. i have lost to waists sizes, in a month to. its very hard hang in there. :)
    :wink:
  • thisisthatverymab
    Options
    Friend invite sent! My current goal is to lose 120lbs! Everyone else is free to add me as well. The more support the better!

Lindsey

14022182.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I need to.
  • HayleyK11
    HayleyK11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new and looking for support. We're all in the same boat and hopefully I can be of some help to you too :)
  • reb6672
    reb6672 Posts: 21
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as most here. I still have 100+ to loose. Anyone is free to add me to their friends.
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    we're around, trust me! there are more of us than you realize, I think. Now I only have 97 pounds to go, but when I started (before MFP), I had 166 to lose.
  • melissa7662
    melissa7662 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I also have more than 100 pounds to lose!! I just turned 40 and want to be a healthier, Smaller, and off most of my meds by the time I turn 41 (I know a short time for a big goal so big)..

My Dad, Aunt, and Grandmother all passed away at the young age of 58.. I look forward to breaking this situation when I turn 59.. My Father and Grandmother both had High Blood Pressure, Both were Diabetic, Both died of a Heart Attack.. My Grandmother also had to have her leg amputated (Started with 1/2 of her foot, then had to have up to her ankle, then half her calf, and finally above the knee) it was awful for her to have to have 4 operations just because of being a diabetic.. My Aunt also had Diabetes and Heart Problems, however her ultimate death was caused by cancer of the Brain & Lung Cancer..

I am already a diabetic and have some blood pressure problems but I am working hard to make these conditions better and be able to live for myself and my family..

I am a mom to 3 Beautiful Kids (ages 16, almost 15, and almost 10)

Feel free to add me and we can support each other on this Journey to a new life!!!!
  • melissannjones
    Options
    Hi, just started 3/29/2012 and I need to lose atleast 150 or more. So far it has been a great help. All I need now is to buy a weight scale because I banished the last one from the house. :blushing:
  • Michelle_11
    Options
    I do!!! I have always been a big girl. After having my twins I have put on alot of weight. Really wanna get it off. lol
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I need to do around 100 to be happy - though technically I should do about 130 - but I don't see the need to be "normal wieght" just regular overwieght would be nice for me.

I already got about 60 down - so 40 more to go till I hit my goal :)

I am doing an unstructured real food diet.... diverse food, no additives, no chemicals. Lot's of veggies - and the ability to eat large portion sizes. It has been working really well.

If anyone is on the same mission feel free to add me.
  • Peggymom
    Peggymom Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm with you too! I've got about a total of 140 lbs to lose. Have lost about 43 so far. Feel free to add me too. If we all stIck together we can do this!
  • barbmorehead
    Options
    Me too and more than that too, gonna be 60 in July and would like not to be over 300# on my bday but damn it's hard.
  • mtm77
    mtm77 Posts: 84
    Options
    (Raises hand) Sometimes it's tough but the payoff of feeling healthy far outweighs the struggle.
    WE CAN DO IT! :)
  • Tonya050511
    Options
    Please trust that you are not alone, I have over 100 pounds to lose also and WE can do this. Feel free to add me.
  • kimanne4
    kimanne4 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Looks like there are a lot of people! I'm looking to lose 109 pounds. Down four pounds in two weeks and I'm exercising and feeling great! MFP really helps keep you in check:)
  • cwoelfel761
    Options
    I do, I DO!!!
  • terry_mtb
    terry_mtb Posts: 45
    Options
    Iypasric bast had gastric bypass..it is also just a tool, I was over 400, and now 6 yrs later I started mfp at 325 I lost 14 lbs..A food diary is the only way to do it and keep it off...surgery is not the answer. Use this tool and it will work..I still have a hard time loosing weight but with the support from my sister (is on mfp) and all of you I will be able to do this.
  • PolkadotH
    PolkadotH Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to lose about 150 odd so feel free to add me! I need motivation to keep me going through those rough days.
    I'll always keep you motivated 
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to loose. Feel free to add me!! :o)
  • damuchi429
    damuchi429 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am here so no need to feel lonely. I have 100 more pounds to go. I have lost 22.