Who else is like me and needs to lose 100lbs or more??

Options

Replies

• yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    I have 200+ to lose. We can do this!
  • mamelly
    mamelly Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! You're not alone! Im currently at about 250 so I could stand to lose 100 lbs, however I thought I would start off with a smaller goal of 50lbs, 100 seemed overwhelming!! I'm trying to make friends online here so there is some support, I need it!
  • troopertrina
    Options
    I to am looking to lose 100+lbs and I just started today, so I am here with you to the end. Good Luck
  • rachelgoutos
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • Jnt1979
    Jnt1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You can also add me. My first goal is 149.8 which will be exactly 100 lbs for me. BUT I plan to lose more then that. Would love to be around 135! :)
  • babyblooeyes
    babyblooeyes Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Add me too... I still have 100lbs plus to lose as well.
  • hippofabulous
    hippofabulous Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    As you can see there are lots of people like you! Feel free to add me if you need a friend and some support.
    Good luck!
  • spelts2012
    Options
    Me, I need to lose approx. 125 lbs.
  • beautymama2011
    Options
    add me :) I have a little over 100 pounds to loose. Im so done with just dreaming of how i want to look like.
  • bethybear8990
    Options
    For me to be at a weight that is healthy for me I need to lose 120 lbs, but I am taking it day by day.
  • 0622cameron
    Options
    I have 120 pounds to lose you are not alone. Feel free to add me if you like
  • emilylynnlorenz
    Options
    I had my second baby a little over a month ago and now that the water weight is gone, it's safe to say that I have about 100 pounds to lose! My goal weight is 150, I'm 254 right now...good luck all!
  • minimetobe10
    Options
    I have more than 100+ pounds to lose to. You are definitely not alone.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Me too! I've been chipping away at my weight for a little bit, but am new here. You can do it!
  • Onemoodycuss
    Onemoodycuss Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Anyone. I'm working on about 120 lbs. Will give as much support as I can and need as much as I can get.
  • amoretteperez
    amoretteperez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 lbs as well so maybe we can be friends :)
  • michellef216
    Options
    my starting weight was 280 lbs. I definantly have to lose over 100 lbs. Feel free to add me....Good luck!!!!!
  • spaz4me2
    spaz4me2 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My goal weight when reached will be a whooping 141 loss. I'm 9 pounds shy of my 100 lb 2nd mini goal. I plan on setting 10 lb mini goals until finished with this journey. It can and shall be done...

...add me...support & friendship is powerful in this journey!
  • jadashute08
    jadashute08 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have lost 27lbs and I still have more than 100lbs to lose... Feel free to add me!
  • kelly1167
    kelly1167 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are not alone. I have over 100 to go.