Who else is like me and needs to lose 100lbs or more??

Options

Replies

• poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose as well and I'm certainly here until I do so!
  • macmess
    macmess Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to lose 100 (just hit the half way point) and then move from there. You are not alone! Add me if you want!
    Cheers,
    -J
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    My original goal is to lose 120. I am down 21 with 99 more to go. :o)

Anybody feel free to add me. :o)
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Me! my starting weight was 220 pounds. I need to get down to about 120-125
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started at 238 trying to lose 100lbs, Ive lost 22lbs so far 78 to go!
  • shan_0517
    shan_0517 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have at least 75lbs to lose.. been on hree for about a month and slowly working the exercise and good eating habits into the new lifestyle that were all here for! Feel free to add my diary is open and Ive been getting better. But, I hope you realize by now with all of these responses that you are DEFINATELY NOT alone :) Lots of support from people on MFP and keeping track of what you eat is one of the first steps.
  • Errica32
    Errica32 Posts: 40
    Options
    I desire to lose 93 pounds. I have lost 12 lbs in the past 3 weeks! My original goal is 105 pounds, but I just joined on today, so my goal here is 93 pounds. Trust me, WE are not alone! :)
  • micheleGAgirl
    Options
    I fell ya!!! i have 92 more to go!!! add me we all need support these days...
  • r3d13
    r3d13 Posts: 139
    Options
    I have 84 more to go. I have lost 23 already. Anyone that you like, feel free to add me! :)
  • chunkamonk2012
    Options
    Add me if you would like. I started at 225 and am down 5! My goal is 125! We can do this, if we set our mind to it!
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    My ultimate final total is about 100lbs or so. So, you're not alone.
  • HIITTheChallenge
    HIITTheChallenge Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I do I already lost 100 in 16 mos, but need to lose 100 more!!!
  • carribear
    carribear Posts: 32
    Options
    Oh I'm with you!! Need to lose just over 100 and its hard. PLease add me as a friend, need people to support and challange :)
  • tatya317
    tatya317 Posts: 74
    Options
    You can add me if you like. Don't feel lonely. My goal is too lose 100 -120. we can support each other :)
  • surprisewind
    Options
    I, too, have 100+ to lose. So far I'm 17 down .... seems like a long, long way to go... I'd love to have some more triple digit MFP buddies :)
  • Jamesecj
    Jamesecj Posts: 20
    Options
    Me too, I'm going for 171 lbs! You are not alone :)!
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I have lost around 110lbs (109.8 to be exact) -- Believe me, it can be done. I started 1/1/11 at 303.4 -- and here I am today at 193.6. If I can do it, anyone can - seriously.

I've done it by eating right, and exercising. I'm a gym rat now. :)

I'm looking to lose another 33.6lbs.

Feel free to add me if you like!! :)
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    definitely not alone. there's a whole thread for people trying to lose 100+ pounds. the first page says it's not open to new members, but as of yesterday that isn't true. so if you're looking for motivation and support that might be a place for you. i had 134 pounds to lose. but as of yesterday i'm at exactly one hundred pounds to go!
  • twoisplenty
    twoisplenty Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :) I might not post in the forums often but I enjoy reading the success stories and seeing the before and after pictures. I also like looking at what everyone is eating so make sure you set your food diary so your friends can see it. We are all here aiming for the same goals. Having support of other people who are in your shoes is great!!
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Ultimately I'll be losing over 100 lbs. For now I'm working on losing one. Then I'll worry about the next.