I know I'll never grow up because...

Options

Replies

• BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    because i think farts will never not be funny.
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Bubblewrap is bomb.
    The words penis/vagina make me laugh.
    My office is decorated in smurfs, rainbow brite, and Jem.
    I'd rather play video games and listen to music then work.
    most of my sentences start with dude, guy, or chief.
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    Because being an grown up looks boring as all hell.

I'll probably always love video games, playing stupid songs on guitar, joking around with friends and will never forgive myself for selling my transformers in a garage sales many years ago... I always go to the toy store and check them out.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i seemed to have stopped aging at 18-19
    seriously i could go to a high school and no one would say anything :)
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    cause i giggle when i hear the word "weiner"
  • orangecrayon
    orangecrayon Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I still have those random moments where I skip down the hall in front of random strangers......at college......
    Yeah I'm awesome :)
  • ElleOQuent
    ElleOQuent Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of really obsessed with Hello Kitty.
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    While singing along with songs on the MP3 player in the car, my daughter and I replace various words with "poop":

"Wake up maggie, I think I got something to poop to you, it's late September and I really should poop back at school."

"Fell in love with a poop. Fell in love once and I pooped completely. She's in love with the poop. Sometimes these poopies can be so misleading."

"Since you been poop. Since you been poop. I'm outta my head can't poop it."

And we both cackle hysterically as the Mrs. groans, "Sick birds."
    Ooooooohhhh......you sir, are simply fabulous!!
  • jillgerbil
    Options
    My husband's getting his professional engineering designation, which means (among other things) that he'll get new business cards with "P.Eng." printed after his name.

I've told him that when he gets them, I'm going to steal them and write "uin" on every single one!

:) He doesn't know whether to believe me...
  • msslimann
    msslimann Posts: 122
    Options
    I collect Webkin stuffed animals and all have names and I sit on my bed and play with them pretending they are talking to each other.
  • anelahm
    anelahm Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    i have not, and will not, unplug my super nintendo or N64
    i watch a disney movie every night before i go to bed. every night.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I'll probably continue to buy and play video games until forever.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    - I love stomping in sidewalk puddles when it starts to rain.. or just love playing outside in the rain altogether,
    - I love coloring books
    -I get excited whenever I get the chance to blow bubbles
    - I'll probably play video games, watch anime, and tune into cartoons until I'm old and crotchety.
    - Going into a toy store just makes my day!
    - I pick dandelions, or sometimes just go out of my usual way just to kick a bunch of them over.
    -I desperately want to get a bunch of my girlfriends together and just have an old school jump roping session.. or hopscotch.
  • aquarianpixi
    aquarianpixi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    *Because I cannot watch Yugioh abridged "The Vagina Monologues" without giggling till I'm out of breath.
    *I live for Saturdays because that means a new episode of My Little Pony.
    *I met my best friends in an anime fan group.
    *I cannot honesty think of myself as a "grown-up" or "adult" and I'm 24.

and seriously, look up the first point on youtube. You will die laughing (if you are as childish as me that is :) ).
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    *Because I cannot watch Yugioh abridged "The Vagina Monologues" without giggling till I'm out of breath.
    *I live for Saturdays because that means a new episode of My Little Pony.
    *I met my best friends in an anime fan group.
    *I cannot honesty think of myself as a "grown-up" or "adult" and I'm 24.

and seriously, look up the first point on youtube. You will die laughing (if you are as childish as me that is :) ).

^^^ All of these....In AMERICA!
  • LuLuSUPER
    LuLuSUPER Posts: 189
    Options
    -I can seem to past the toy aisle in any store and push all of the "try me" buttons on each toy just to giggle.
    -I still my have my fav toy- yellow tonka dump truck thats at least 30 years old with dirt still onthe wheels
    -I crack myself up at fart jokes too and am contagiously laughable
    -cant pass up a monster truck rally, will e. coyote (super genius) cartoon, or old school godzilla movie on tv ever!

remember thats was all that played on saturday morning, godzilla, warner bros cartoons, and kung fu theater lol

great posts everyone! :glasses:
  • lushunn32
    lushunn32 Posts: 107
    Options
    Bump
  • Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    because i will never tire of chances to snuggle up to my mum on the sofa and her stroke my hair.

also because i love everything cute and fluffly and they make me talk like a 5 year old
  • kag1526
    kag1526 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I have told my mom for years that I am not mature I just manage to fake it long enough to get through work (I'm an engineer for a gov. contractor so I do have to fake it sometimes)

However I will never grow up. The only benefit of growing up is that you now have money to do all the things you wanted to do as a little kid and mom and dad wouldn't pay for/let you have. This same thing can be accomplished by learning to fake it long enough to get through my job!
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    farts always make me laugh!.....yes, gas IS funny!