Pants on show and other embarrassing incidents....

Options
Squidgeypaws007
Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
Walking around at work today, when I felt my trousers were quite loose. "Excellent" I thought "I must be losing weight!". That was until I got to the toilets and realised I'd been walking around with my trousers (and flies) completely undone.... -.- Just as well I have pretty pants on really.

Anyone else had one of "those"days? What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you recently?

(Funny stories are greatly appreciated given today seems to be DRAGGING! ;) )

Replies

• pomjt
    pomjt Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    sorry no story for me but just wanted to agree that today is really dragging im sure it should be over by now ??
    not that i want to wish my life away but most things are done for today yet its only 2.30 pm here :(
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Options
    Oh I know the feeling Pomster -.- It's like the never-ending day! And the bit that bites is that there are two more of them to this week, lol! I think we're in fairly similar parts of the UK :) I'm currently in Worthing - so 2:40 here also -.- yuck! What time you get out of work?
  • strandedj
    strandedj Posts: 128
    Options
    Went to the gym wearing workout pants that had a hole in the buttox. My daughter was happy to point it out, and I spent most of my workout trying to pull my shirt down!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    i had to go to work at a call center once at 4 am. got up in the dark, got dressed and went to work. Was cold out so I wore my coat for the first couple of hours at work. Finally took my coat off and about an hour after that a co-worker of mine came up to me and asked what all those threads were hanging off my shirt. stupid me, I put my shirt on inside out and wore it like that for a few hours.
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    I had a cute dress on at work once day, everyone was complimenting me on it. So I go to the bathroom, come back out and start walking into the hallway. 2 coworkers are frantically trying to get my attention, but I can't understand what they are saying. Then they start pointing at my skirt and I realize I tucked my dress into my nylons!!! OMG!!!! I shrieked and covered my butt and ran into the bathroom. There was a guy standing there waiting to leave the office and about 5 other people standing around, sigh....When will I learn? :)
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Options
    @ strand - LOL! Are you of the camp that does, or does not wear underwear? :P Haha, did she not notice before you left the house? xD
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Options
    @ bikerm - LOL, awww, it is hard getting dressed that early imo! Worst is when the bedroom light blows and you have to dress in the dark :p

@ Kara - ooooh nooo, that is embarrassing! Did you have pretty pants on at least? I once did that but with the proper tummy/butt holdy-in pants on..... eeep
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Got dressed one morning in the dim light of the closet so as not to disturb my sleeping husband who was working nights. A half hour after getting to work I took a really good look at my feet under my desk and realized I had on one black shoe and one blue shoe. I'll never buy two pairs of identical shoes in different colors again.
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    Ha, I wish they were pretty! They werent!
    @Sue, I have SO done that!!! Sad thing is the shoes werent even the same style. How does one manage that?!
  • pomjt
    Options
    yeah im about a hour away from you hunni .. i work from home and evenings , i work for my self so pick my own hours
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Options
    Lol Kara xD well, at least the dress was pretty....!!

@Sue - haha, I've managed to leave the house in slippers before if that makes you feel any better Kara xD love that though - did you try and sell it as though you were just accessorising to the max Sue? xD
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I don't usually forget to zip my fly. But when I do, it's commando day.
  • pomjt
    Options
    oh oh i thought of one ..
    i was on holiday last yeah and i am a big heavy up top so not a lover of dresses and even more so strapless but its was really hot so i bought a straplass dress , it was beautiful ...
    but while wearing it i had run in to the reception of the hotel and as i got there notied the dress had slipped down to my tummy :(
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    This didn't happen to me today, but the other day I was at the gym on the treadmill and watching "The Voice". A girl came on and sang "Maybe I'm Amazed" (one of my favorite songs) so beautifully that she brought me to tears. So there I was...all alone on the treadmill....boo-hooing. I'm sure the other folks at the gym were slightly disturbed and thought I was in the middle of some emotional breakdown. I have crazy funny embarrassing stories almost weekly. :)
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Got dressed one morning in the dim light of the closet so as not to disturb my sleeping husband who was working nights. A half hour after getting to work I took a really good look at my feet under my desk and realized I had on one black shoe and one blue shoe. I'll never buy two pairs of identical shoes in different colors again.

Yep...I have so done this before! :) Also wore my shirt backwards almost a whole day before I realized it once.
  • pomjt
    Options
    ok question every one has their weight loss showing ander their post how do i get that ???
  • luckybunny84
    Options
    I used to have 6 blocks to walk to work , I had gotten dressed in a very cute dress but had accidently tucked the back into my tights. I couldnt understand why all the elderly people at the old folks home were laughing at me and then a car full of cute guys pulled over to tell me I had walked all but a block with my butt hanging out. I was super embarassed until every girl at work had a story about the same thing
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Options
    @ Tech - i've heard that's more comfortable....but the amount I forget my flies, it would prolly be a BAD idea ;P

@ Pom - LOL xD well, people always like breasts right!

@ mslack - xD the damn T-shirt one gets me a lot....wish they'd just make them so they could go either way around!!

@ lucky - oooooooh noooo.....how long were the guys behind you? and did you pull? ;)
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Yup, I was late one morning and did my make up really fast, would have been great if someone had pointed out, somewhere along the day, that I'd a big line of make up on my neck not rubbed in.. looked awful

Another time I split my trousers (when I was skinny lol) was playing in the office on a friday , playing paper tennis with rulers lol, and I somehow split my trousers from the crotch to halfway down my thigh. After being stapled together by my friends I shuffled to my car and home to get changed lol
  • nixirain
    nixirain Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    This morning I put my shirt on inside out. I didn't realize it until I sat at my desk. Last week I wore 1 black trouser sock and 1 navy trouser sock and we went on a company outing that day so I couldn't hide me feet under my desk.