Pants on show and other embarrassing incidents....

Options

Replies

• VelvetKey
    VelvetKey Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    xD haha these stories are great - sailors can still be classy right Kayleigh? ;) That's almost like the time I wore an oldish white swimming suit to the pool....yeah, just a note guys, replace WHITE swimsuits regularly.....I managed to flash EVERYthing to everyone in the pool.

Needless to say, I now wear a black suit ;)

I had a hand-me-down suit and was in the college pool during free time with some friends and the elastic on one of the leg-holes just went. Vanished. Didn't even give me a warning. Spent the rest of the swim time trying to adjust wedgies. I threw the suit away right afterwards. >.>
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    The second happened just last week. I have a favorite pair of black workout pants that I wear at least once per week. I've had them for a couple of years now, so I've certainly gotten my money's worth out of them. Anyway, I have a pair of white undies that have black hearts on them. After work last Wednesday, I went to the gym like I usually do. After I was done at the gym, I went up the road to my Grandma's house to visit my aunt who'd had surgery the day before. At one point while I was visiting, I bent over to pick something up off the floor. My aunt, who was sitting in the chair behind me, said, "Oooohhh! Somebody's got on some cute heart undies!" Didn't bother me until I realized that if my shirt rode up at all while I was at the gym, everyone else there would have been able to see my undies through the pants. :embarassed: :embarassed: I guess it's time to find a new favorite pair of black workout pants. *SIGH* :ohwell:

Haha. This reminds me of the time I was at a karate grading test and we were stretching before hand. There was about 200 people there for the grading and I had (stupidly) just worn my comfiest pair of pants without considering the fact that they were going to be worn under white karate trousers. I just reckoned the material was thick enough to hide them which it was when I was standing but the minute I bent or started to kick and the trousers hugged my butt more, everyone could see a giant mickey mouse face shining out from my ample rear! Haha.

lol Guru....on a vaguely related note I once went to a Karate lesson not wearing a bra or vest-top underneath and my dojo came undone :blushing: gave everyone a good shot of my boobs :S

Hahaha! Now my pants story is tame in comparison to that one! lol.

Yeah, I'd like to think the fact I went up quickly through the grades was nothing to do with it but my natural talent.....right ? ;) hehe
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Options
    xD haha these stories are great - sailors can still be classy right Kayleigh? ;) That's almost like the time I wore an oldish white swimming suit to the pool....yeah, just a note guys, replace WHITE swimsuits regularly.....I managed to flash EVERYthing to everyone in the pool.

Needless to say, I now wear a black suit ;)

I had a hand-me-down suit and was in the college pool during free time with some friends and the elastic on one of the leg-holes just went. Vanished. Didn't even give me a warning. Spent the rest of the swim time trying to adjust wedgies. I threw the suit away right afterwards. >.>

That actually made me have to stifle a giggle xD I can just imagine, hehe, poor you!
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Got a few..unfortunately.

1. I did something similar to someone posting below, went to show off my squat technique and ripped ALL down my leg of my work trousers, didn't have any replacements so I had to staple the entirity of my trousers back together and ask the boss if I could go home..never been so embarrased.

2. My job nobody else can do so if I'm sick nothing gets done in that sense. I had full on flu and had to go into work which is miles away. I put my jumper on because I felt like I was dying got to work and took it off becuase I'd gone all hot. Nobody bothered to tell me I still had my T-shirt on from the nights sleep with "I LOVE YOU TIGGER" and a picture of tigger..facepalm.. (personal joke the T-shirt)

3. In my new company we have 3 lifts, I now cycle to work so I have to get changed before I go home. I get in the lift after getting changed and realise that my shirt is inside out, no bother I think..I'm on the 7th floor so plenty of time before I hit the bottom. What I didn't count on was someone on the same floor pressing the button as it was about to go down, so the doors immediately sprung open without warning to a topless me, then the lift doors opposite with a whole lift of women open..cue a lot of giggling and wolf whistles.. Even worse one of the older women said it made her day and that she'd see me the next morning on the 10th floor (shower rooms) I played it up like "yeaaaaah course you will.. cya there at 8.30" ..she only went and turned up! Most embarrasing thing in the world trying to get myself out of THAT situation.
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    The other day I bent down to get my gym bag and my pants wripped right up the seam....to the waistband!!!
    I had to throw on an oversided Tshirt (that luckily I happened to have at my desk) and run to get a new pair of pants lol
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Bookmark! LOL
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I was in the ER for numbness in my legs and debilitating back pain. the Nurses started helping me undress, taking my shirt off, then wanted to start on the pants, I had to stop them long enough to explain that I was going comando........ delaying my exam for 20 minutes while they found me a pair of shorts!!!!!!!

look on their faces was priceless. and no that did not change my habit. I hate chafing.
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Options
    Eeek Nick, was everything ok? Well, i mean, the pain....

Lol guys xD so, you're the lift-entertainment then Slay0r? ;)
  • slay0r
    Options
    Oh great you've just reminded me of another..

Girl I was seeing was quite adventurous..was in the car with her having a smoke one night and she just jumps up and goes "RIGHT YOU OUTSIDE ON THE CAR NOW" Loved being spontaneous like that but there was one minor problem. We hadn't really looked where we were and clothes went everywhere. After some time we were both spent so we went to retrieve our clothes..only to find the whole area around us was puddles, all our clothes had gone into them. She managed to make a skirt out of her running hoody and wore her gym top, I wasn't so lucky so I had to go in caked in mud from head to toe..that took some explaining.
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options

yeah, emergency MRI showed 3 bulged and degraded discs pinching associated nerves. A week and a half out of commission on heavy pain pills and muscle relaxants and I’m back to lifting heavy and running hard.
  • slay0r
    Options

The lift eye candy? Seems so.. That's 4 stories I've posted and I've only thought about it for 2 mins. I obviously like doing embarrasing things!
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Just this morning I was filling a low tire in a very busy gas station's parking lot when I thought, "My butt is kind-of cold..." and I realized that my seam was split. Awesome. :laugh: Happens to the best of us, I suppose!
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Back in school I was on the soccer team. At one of our games, when I was about to be subbed in, I started to take off my warm-up and grabbed my shorts along with it. Nice flash for everyone in the bleachers. :P

More recently, slipped on some ice in the parking lot at work. I managed to stay mostly on my feet, but tore the crotch of the jeans I was wearing right out. I was staying at a hotel near Boston at the time, so had to walk back in through the lobby with what was left of my pants flapping in the wind.
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    HAHAHAHA! I've done that!! I was walking at a store and my pants felt loose. Now I had been having trouble with the zipper staying up, but I just made sure I had a long shirt on. And then the clip/button undid itself. I am SOOOOO glad my pants didn't fall off, because they were those kind of pants. lol Thank you for making me remember that.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Ive been at school with pants that have had holes in them, including in the crotch. Luckily when I found the hole in the crotch, I was wearing long johns underneath
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Options
    Ahahah, loving the continued posts xD dlwy - that actually made me laugh out loud xD (and get a very weird look from the hubby ;) )

Ah good to hear everything was ok in the end Nick :) How on earth did you do that much damage?

And lol Slay0r - I think some people just "attract" incidents xD
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Got dressed one morning in the dim light of the closet so as not to disturb my sleeping husband who was working nights. A half hour after getting to work I took a really good look at my feet under my desk and realized I had on one black shoe and one blue shoe. I'll never buy two pairs of identical shoes in different colors again.

This happened to me too, but it was 3 hours into the day! sigh
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Options
    Yeah, got home last night and whilst changing my hubby pointed out that the "pretty" pants I was wearing (from the original post) were see-through. Would appear my colleagues got more of a view than I thought they did.... :S
  • slay0r
    Options
    Ahahah, loving the continued posts xD dlwy - that actually made me laugh out loud xD (and get a very weird look from the hubby ;) )

Ah good to hear everything was ok in the end Nick :) How on earth did you do that much damage?

And lol Slay0r - I think some people just "attract" incidents xD

I do just attract random things, keeps me amused though! :D I think it's because I'm really spontaneous I just seem to get myself into these situations. I also get random people just coming up to me and talking to me, I must just have one of those faces..
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Options
    LOL xD yeah, if you look too friendly people don't mind approaching you....it's taken me years to perfect the "don't come near me" face that detracts people tyring to sell/promote things on the street coming near me.

Although once when I was sitting quietly reading a Harry Potter book (yeah yeah, shh) I had a guy come up to me to tell me that it was an evil book promoting the use of witchcraft and that i'd go to hell for reading it......I just attract the crazies xD