Beards & facial hair

Options
Darkskinned88
Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
So this girl i been talking to said she likes men with beards so i decided to grow one (i just shaved it this morning 3 weeks later, its just not for me). Personally i like to be clean cut everything is thinly lined up so i decided to do a poll...Ladies do you like a man who is clean shaven, lined up, a little scruffy, or fully grizzly and men which do you prefer to be

Replies

• EuroReady
    EuroReady Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Scruffy! But in a 5 o'clock shadow sort of way. Ultimately the type or style of facial hair depends on the guy and his features. But overall, in my opinion, facial hair (done right) beats clean shaven usually.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I like them all!! lol

No preference.. just depends on the guy.

For example, never been into bald dudes before. I mean, I've just never noticed them. Then I started dating a guy who was bald (he is 31 but his hair was thinning early so he just goes bald now) and OMG. Rubbing his head was sooo sexy!
    The other day I was thinking, since I dated him, I've dated nothing but bald guys now.. and not purposely but damn, they're sexy!!!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Clean shaven please.
  • brewedtea
    brewedtea Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    EuroReady is right that it really depends on the particular guy and his features, but I personally like a full beard as long as it's trimmed and clean looking. I think it's very manly! :)
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Love a lil scruff....so manly ::Hubba hubba::
  • KaraP18
    KaraP18 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    a lil scruffy
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I prefer clean-shaven.
    Being kissed by a bearded guy is like being attacked by sandpaper.
    Light scruff is fine, and goatees can look good when done well. But a smooth face is nice to touch.
    Personal preference, though.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Looked this way for as long as I can remember. At least 25 years. No choice on the shaved head. It's either that or my head looks like a melon with a grass skirt on.
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    clean shaven is my number one preference

but some guys can rock a 5 o'clock shadow...

but please no Santa beards...*shudder*
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Definitely scruffy or with a beard! Makes for interesting kisses :blushing:

I personally think that clean shaven looks a bit too...baby face.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Different things look good on different guys!
    My hubby rocks it all, but I'm partial to his goatee.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    kinda depends on the guy's face... but generally speaking i'm a sucker for some good scruff.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I like the way I look with a tightly trimmed beard, really just a bit of scruff is all, like in my profile pic. My gf hates the way it irritates her skin so when I see her I've gotta be clean shaven. A small sacrifice really.
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    I like them all....I just like men lol! But I think the scruffy look is very sexy!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Scruffy. Oh so hot.
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    omg. i ~love~ beards.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Depending on the guy, but I find myself being attracted to guys with beards or at least a little scruff.
  • alxdeanda
    alxdeanda Posts: 72
    Options
    I love the 5 o'clock shadow. Slightly scruffy, as long as it doesn't go down the neck. Keep it at the jaw line, and it's sexy. :] BUT, some guys just look better clean shaven. It all depends on the face, and hair pattern. If it's patchy, keep it to like a chin scruff, or clean. But if you can grow a mean beard, then keep it trimmed.
    There's my two cents. :]
  • david581c
    david581c Posts: 337
    Options
    Beards def look good on a lot of people, i tried, oh lordy i tried.
    I just look like a drug dealer. I have a few pics up and i look like a criminal.

Now the only beards i grow are weightloss beards when i feel im on a losing plateau. Wont shaved till i drop like 3-5 lbs. works every time :D
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    < I like the grizzly bear look. SO manly. :love: