Beards & facial hair

Options

Replies

• mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I personally like facial hair on guys.. Lined up, scruffy etc... But if a guy naturally don't grow alot of facial har then that's fine too :)
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Great thread - I recently met a woman who told me to get rid of mine. This is SCIENCE!!!! Bye bye girl, scruff stays.

LOL

Scruff before Schtuff
  • bigredhearts
    Options
    little bit of scruff, i like my man to appear a bit rugged, i also dont mind body hair, i prefer to be the smoothest one in a relationship :happy:
  • luhluhlaura
    luhluhlaura Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    this isn't sexy? lol

129148181126754942.jpg

LOL handlebars... the best! :}D
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I prefer to be a little scruffy or lined up, but I prefer my women to be clean shaven ;P
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i hate beards and facial hair
    clean shaven is the best
    anything past 3 days is gross
    :]
    no shave november gets to me every year :p
  • SewerUrchin
    Options
    I love beards. I'm currently trying to persuade my partner to grow a massive one that'll make him look like a gene-splicing experiment involving Brian Blessed and ZZ Topp (although he has a reasonable beard as it is). He looks like a bespectacled lumberjack, see?

416961_10150653774718058_512638057_8869552_323768729_n.jpg

(I'm horribly hungover in this picture and leaning on him for support)
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    I prefer to be a little scruffy or lined up, but I prefer my women to be clean shaven ;P

back....back...back...and GONE a Homerun lmao
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    clean shaven! scruffy is painful!!! looks cool, but to touch?!?!?! too much like a cactus!
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    currently: clean thin line outlines the jaw line into the side burns.
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Clean shaven! My man is incapable of growing facial hair... His scruff is just scratchy and not very nice to kiss! lol (He's in the Marine Corps and has to shave for work, so I'm so grateful that he still shaves for me when he's around!)
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Had <<< Since ive been about 16 .. Look like a lil kid without one ;-)
  • Missspenditall
    Missspenditall Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I LOVE beards!
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I've basically worn a beard since I was 21, however in March of 2011 I decided to shave off my beard and went clean shaven for about six months; I hadn't gone more than three or four days at length without (e; some form of) a beard prior to this. Then I grew out a beard again until October, shaved it off for the month, and have been growing again since no shave November.

On the one hand, I kind of like being clean shaven. I must admit I have a nice jawline.

However, I also like having a beard ... and I've ALWAYS wanted a thick beard, as such, I'm just letting it grow and grow.

I cite the following as reference:

486972.jpg
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Beards!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    omg. i ~love~ beards.
    free mustache rides
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    i:heart: grizzly adams.....just not the whole eating people part:wink:
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Clean shaven or neatly lined up. Depends on the person and how it looks on them. Definitely not into scruffy, like someone is just too lazy to do any grooming.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    It honestly depends on the guy's face for me. Some guys look great with stubble, others terrible. Some can rock beards, others can't. It goes on a face by face basis!
  • zoedallas
    zoedallas Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Depends on the guy. I like clean shaven and I also like scruffy. Generally I don't like beards, but there are some exceptions.