Shake Weight

Options
124»

Replies

• alharbour
    alharbour Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Oh trust me, I have no problems "sexually interacting"!! LOL But I certainly have more class then to post on a public forum about what goes on behind closed doors. I have more respect for myself AND my husband. You all have a GREAT Sunday and God bless you all!!
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options

I have to totally agree someone comes on looking for help about calories and it seem's like all everyone can do it knock something they have never tried ,if you don't agree why even bother looking at the post in the first place,just move on if you have nothing encouraging to offer,I thought this was supposed to be a motivational site not a let's rip everyone who I think is wrong apart site!

The Shake Weight is widely considered to be an inefficient tool, it's a fitness fad, in the vein of the Thighmaster and those machines with belts that shake the user's weight away.

Someone without experience asked a question. She got candid answers. Most people who do any kind of strength training with real weights don't think much of this piece of equipment. "Motivation[]" does not mean suggesting that a bad tool is actually good.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    shake shake shake....shake shake shake...shake your booty...shake your booty
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Jessica_Henry, continue to use your shake weight and use the ignore option to ignore the rude people. That's what I do. I come here to support and motivate people, not to make fun or belittle people. Some people on this site likes doing this and when I see people like this, I automatically put them on ignore. They are immature. This may be a public forum, but if a person doesn't have anything nice to say, they should stay out of forums, instead of showing people how immature they are. They can't speak for your body, only you can. You don't have to prove anything to anyone on here. A lot of people on here can't stand me, because I don't see things their way and I don't have to prove myself to them. I'm not a follower. I'm a leader and that's what you should be as well. Ugliness will always be around, but you don't have to give ugliness your attention.

AZackery has the majority of people on ignore. Anyone disagrees with her? Ignore.
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    Jessica_Henry, continue to use your shake weight and use the ignore option to ignore the rude people. That's what I do. I come here to support and motivate people, not to make fun or belittle people. Some people on this site likes doing this and when I see people like this, I automatically put them on ignore. They are immature. This may be a public forum, but if a person doesn't have anything nice to say, they should stay out of forums, instead of showing people how immature they are. They can't speak for your body, only you can. You don't have to prove anything to anyone on here. A lot of people on here can't stand me, because I don't see things their way and I don't have to prove myself to them. I'm not a follower. I'm a leader and that's what you should be as well. Ugliness will always be around, but you don't have to give ugliness your attention.

AZackery has the majority of people on ignore. Anyone disagrees with her? Ignore.

I immediately put her suggestion in action.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    trying again maybe it wont get removed this time.

1443092_o.gif
  • Scott
    Scott Posts: 204 MFP Staff
    Options
    Topic locked - The OP got her questions answered and now the thread has derailed. Thank you for your understanding.
This discussion has been closed.